Old people
I know it sounds really mean and unnatural, but I have a phobia of old people. [Mostly people ages 60+] When I get around them, I become paranoid and if they get to close I have a panic attack. LOL this sounds really funny, but I’m trying to be as serious as possible. If I go out to eat I find my self unable to eat my food if I have an older person as my waiter. The more close relatives in my family age the more distant I grow from them. I especially don’t like older people touching me, let alone any one touching me. I’m going to have to get over this eventually…I just need to know how?
yup you sure are as you will be one one day I suggest you actually do some volunteer work maybe helping Senior people .may get rid of that phobia
I found this..maybe it will be helpful.  It is called Gerontophobia

People who suffer from this phobia most likely think, according to a book by Ken Dytchwad, about 7 main things. 1.) If young is good, old is bad. 2.) If young have it all, the old are losing it. 3.) If the young are creative, the old are dull. 4.) If the young are beautiful, the old are ugly  5). If the young are stimulating, the old are boring. 6). If the young are full of passion, the old are beyond caring. 7). If the children are tomorrow, the old are yesterday.

It can be treated by visiting with a counselor or therapist that can help you with this fear.  It is like all fears...with the right support you can learn how to handle it.  Don't wait too long...you will be there one day.