Phobias Community
fear of throwing up, stomach virus and pregnant
About This Community:

Phobias are a type of anxiety disorder where one has a strong, irrational fear of something that poses little or no actual danger. Discuss topics including social phobias, claustrophobia and treatment options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

fear of throwing up, stomach virus and pregnant

I can't seem to not think about getting sick, but only with stomach viruses  and i will keep myself from eating and drinkibg for days. Problem is im pregnant. Is there anything i can do to get rid of this besides takibg meds that will work like hyponoses?someone please help before I harm my unborn by not eating and drinking
Tags: Pregnancy
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I am the same way i refuse to throw up it scares me i will hold it in(I know it sounds gross) or do watever I have to do not to throw up. the few times i have thrown up which have been 3 in my whole life i blackout and faint. And wen I found out I was prego and getting nauseous I was terrified! But found out that eating lollipops helped my nausea go away. And avoiding greasy foods that's when I felt the worse. And smelling rubbing alcohol or purell watever you have handy. I am 35 Weeks prego and never threw up. By the time ur about 3 months your stomach problems should go away.good luck!
Blank
Its called emetophobia i think i also cant b sick its scares the crap outta me i have 3 boys and im 30weeks pregnant wiv my first girl and the ms has been horrible wasnt actually sick but omg ive been close!!! I ended up getting meds from the doc safe for pregnancy i feel such a sh*t mother that i cant help them when there ill im so glad i have a partner that enjoys playing nurse.. Just wish there was a magic cure!! :'( :'(
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Phobias Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank