pap smeres...
Do pap smeres hurt?im 18 and 8 weeks pregnant.I've never had one before and im scared....I go on the 18th of this month...help?
i had my first when i was 17. they are completely painless. they just feel odd thats all. it doesn't feel bigger then a males genitals if thats what your worried about. the doctors don't even show you the tool probably because it's best not to know what it looks like. I'd be more afraid of childbirth than a pap... lol. it just feels like a swab circling around your cervix. no pain, just weird feeling, can't really explain it, but don't worry.
I'm suprised they didnt give you one sooner. I'm the same way but mine did hurt  not till the point where I wanted to cry it was more uncomfortable just let your doctor know that you are scarred and to go easy and you have to get used to doctors checking you up there its part of pregnancy I hate it! Good luck