Playgroup: Babies 6 Months - 1 Year Community
Any truth?

WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUP: BABIES 6 MONTHS -1 YEAR COMMUNITY: This Playgroup is a support community where parents of babies 6 months -1 year old can discuss topics such as baby health, safety, developmental milestones, sleeping, feeding, crying, as well as social challenges and financial concerns. We invite you to relax, and stay awhile. It's your place to share advice and make new friends!

Any truth?

Does anyone out there believe theres any truth to.......babyboy/girl sensing the gender of baby?
I don't think there is any truth to it. When I was pregnant with my lil girl I got contradicting statements. One thought that the reason her lil girl followed me was because I wasl having a boy. And another person said that the reason her lil boy disliked me was because I was having a boy.  They were both wrong.