Playgroup: Babies 6 Months - 1 Year Community
TTC #2
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUP: BABIES 6 MONTHS -1 YEAR COMMUNITY: This Playgroup is a support community where parents of babies 6 months -1 year old can discuss topics such as baby health, safety, developmental milestones, sleeping, feeding, crying, as well as social challenges and financial concerns. We invite you to relax, and stay awhile. It's your place to share advice and make new friends!

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

TTC #2

My son is almost 7mo, and I'm currently on day 19 ofmy first cycle since April 2010. My cycles were very irregular, ttc for a few years, and needed clomid. I'm curious if my cycles will be more regular than prepregnancy or if I should expect the same as before? I don't want to get pg til like January, but I'm hoping someone might have been in the same situation as me.