268?1253641227
Please_Help950's Gaming Group User Group
What is your Favorite Gaming System?
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone of any age, to get together to create/play games. If you would like, this is also a place in where you can chat about any kinds of games. Ex. Video Games, Board Games, Card games, etc. A great place to help ease your mind of your pain and have fun!!!!! :)

Founded by Please_Help950 on September 22, 2009
33 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What is your Favorite Gaming System?

What is your Favorite Gaming System???  

80%
 (4) 
Nintendo Wii
0%
 (0) 
Nintendo DS or Nintendo DS Lite
0%
 (0) 
Nintendo DSI
20%
 (1) 
Microsoft Xbox 360
0%
 (0) 
Sony PlayStation 3
0%
 (0) 
Sony PSP
0%
 (0) 
Other (Please List Below)
5 Members voted
5 Comments
Blank
492869_tn?1285022533
Oh!  It's so hard to choose!  Either Wii, DS, or PC!
Blank
I agree, that it is hard to choose. I like all of the Nintendo Systems, including the PC. :) I had to vote Nintendo Wii though, as I believe that one is the best. I really like Rock Band 2 for it. :)
Blank
401786_tn?1309155634
Another tough call.  I currently play games on a PSP, PS2, Xbox, and the computer.  I wouldn't give any one of 'em up either.  

I love my PSP...great graphics, portable, great when someone's watchin' the t.v. and I want to play a game that's not on the computer.  

I have always been a Sony-person, so I love my PS2 and the majority of my games are PS2s.  I have many a fond memory with it and still play it as I still have about 20 games I haven't even started, a crapload that aren't finished, and some still bein' made that I want!  

I bought my Xbox when there were tons of games comin' out I wanted that you had to play on either IT or a PS3.  I couldn't afford a PS3...Hence the Xbox.  I was warned in the store that as a Sony-ite, I probably wouldn't like the controller and I gotta say, those dudes were SO wrong.  It's awesome.  I don't have a connection on-line with it, so any on-line games are strictly through the computer.  I enjoy the Xbox and look forward to buying the bazillion games on my Wish List for it!  I have a few for it now, and so far I'm playin' two of 'em:  Grand Theft Auto IV and Bioshock.  

I would probably not buy a Wii mostly because I'm old-school and I can't see gettin' off my a$$ or breakin' a sweat to play a video game, lol...sorry, I'm old.   I am seriously thinkin' about Rock Band:  The Beatles....whatever system that's for though.  The Nintendo DS isn't for me, because the games I like are a little more hard-core than what they offer there...and again...I'm old-school....A STYLUS??  Are you kiddin' me?!  LOL  To each his own though, and I'm always happy to talk to another gamer!
Blank
298824_tn?1349958777
I like the Wii and PS3....I haven't gotten into any Xbox 360 games...I like the Wii games for the children...But I would have to say the PS3 for me...
Blank
728309_tn?1367536920
I like the 360 for most on the online play and title selection ..now with the netflix streams, it's great for streaming movies.  
Blank
Recent Activity
547913_tn?1317359267
Blank
jimi1822 commented on "GOD' Not D...
Aug 15
547913_tn?1317359267
Blank
"GOD' Not Dead"
Aug 15 by jimi1822
547913_tn?1317359267
Blank