268?1253641227
Please_Help950's Gaming Group User Group
What is your Favorite Gaming System?
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone of any age, to get together to create/play games. If you would like, this is also a place in where you can chat about any kinds of games. Ex. Video Games, Board Games, Card games, etc. A great place to help ease your mind of your pain and have fun!!!!! :)

Founded by Please_Help950 on September 22, 2009
33 members

What is your Favorite Gaming System?

What is your Favorite Gaming System???  

80%
 (4) 
Nintendo Wii
0%
 (0) 
Nintendo DS or Nintendo DS Lite
0%
 (0) 
Nintendo DSI
20%
 (1) 
Microsoft Xbox 360
0%
 (0) 
Sony PlayStation 3
0%
 (0) 
Sony PSP
0%
 (0) 
Other (Please List Below)
5 Members voted
Oh!  It's so hard to choose!  Either Wii, DS, or PC!
I agree, that it is hard to choose. I like all of the Nintendo Systems, including the PC. :) I had to vote Nintendo Wii though, as I believe that one is the best. I really like Rock Band 2 for it. :)
Another tough call.  I currently play games on a PSP, PS2, Xbox, and the computer.  I wouldn't give any one of 'em up either.  

I love my PSP...great graphics, portable, great when someone's watchin' the t.v. and I want to play a game that's not on the computer.  

I have always been a Sony-person, so I love my PS2 and the majority of my games are PS2s.  I have many a fond memory with it and still play it as I still have about 20 games I haven't even started, a crapload that aren't finished, and some still bein' made that I want!  

I bought my Xbox when there were tons of games comin' out I wanted that you had to play on either IT or a PS3.  I couldn't afford a PS3...Hence the Xbox.  I was warned in the store that as a Sony-ite, I probably wouldn't like the controller and I gotta say, those dudes were SO wrong.  It's awesome.  I don't have a connection on-line with it, so any on-line games are strictly through the computer.  I enjoy the Xbox and look forward to buying the bazillion games on my Wish List for it!  I have a few for it now, and so far I'm playin' two of 'em:  Grand Theft Auto IV and Bioshock.  

I would probably not buy a Wii mostly because I'm old-school and I can't see gettin' off my a$$ or breakin' a sweat to play a video game, lol...sorry, I'm old.   I am seriously thinkin' about Rock Band:  The Beatles....whatever system that's for though.  The Nintendo DS isn't for me, because the games I like are a little more hard-core than what they offer there...and again...I'm old-school....A STYLUS??  Are you kiddin' me?!  LOL  To each his own though, and I'm always happy to talk to another gamer!
I like the Wii and PS3....I haven't gotten into any Xbox 360 games...I like the Wii games for the children...But I would have to say the PS3 for me...
I like the 360 for most on the online play and title selection ..now with the netflix streams, it's great for streaming movies.  
jimi1822 commented on "GOD' Not D...
Aug 15
"GOD' Not Dead"
Aug 15 by jimi1822
jimi1822 “Nobody trips over mountain... Comment
Aug 14