Prayer Group User Group
General Prayers
About This Group:

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

Founded by imanaddict on September 24, 2009
342 members

General Prayers

These are such difficult times for so many.  I find myself working through many challenges and some that are flat our frightening.  And yet I know that I still have many things to be thankful for and know I am blessed.  It makes me guilty to feel heavy of heart at times and worried about the future.  But I do.  And I hope that God understands.  I know I've been blessed and am grateful.   I say thank you to the Lord for that.  I also pray for the things I carry as burdens to be taken from me.  I pray for peace of heart and stregnth to carry on.  

And I pray this very thing for everyone.  
Still praying.  
Still saying prayers for all going through difficult times.  This includes me.  
Still praying for all.  
The challenges are part of the plan of God for us.  Face them bravely with God's name always in your heart, and all will happen as it should happen.

I pray that you find all the strength you need to face the challenges of life.

Love

Phoenix
Well thank you Poenix!  I try to stay strong----  but it is hard.  Peace to you.
Still praying hard for the things that weigh heavy on my heart.  Praying for all with turmoil in their life and heavy hearts as well.
I know how it is to feel guilty when you feel heavy hearted from the hard times. So many times I stress, I worry, and I don't know how I am gonna move on. But then I realize God is all I need. Still strength in keeping that faith strays here and there. At church they tell us to remember we are shaky, but GOD never waivers in his ways. He is the same today yesterday and tomorrow.

So when we are unsure or heavy burden he knows our hearts and is there to comfort us. I pray that we all learn to trust in Him and His grace, mercy, and true unconditional love. For God will never fail us, but we can pull away from him. Don't give up. Trust in The Lord and let's all go into the New Year truly believing that he hears our prayers. May God bless you and your family. May you get all the desires of your heart.

AMEN
TinaR10 commented on Moma_Cher's status
Shannon79 commented on photo
Hollus commented on photo