Prayer Group User Group
Prayer for my dog(or daughter) as I see her
About This Group:

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

Founded by imanaddict on September 24, 2009
343 members

Hi everyone,
This message may not reach you in time. But I pray someone feels God calling them to come to this post, and group. I need prayer for my dog who is more like my daughter. The apartments that I live in are trying to say they don't allow dogs. I have lived her for one and a half years. I have had the dog since day one. The old manager saw my dog. I get I never paid a deposit for her and its not in my old lease but it also isn't in my old lease no dogs.

So, in December when I renewed I just didn't read the lease close enough. Yesterday I was bringing my dog home and they saw her. I have someone that will take her, but it is breaking my heart to think about giving her up. My "daughter" is what she has become, due to having undxs issues for six years now and be told that it isn't smart to try to have a child until we know what's wrong. I have had two abortions due to problems during pregnancy and being scared of miscarriage.

Most may think I am crazy but my dog is what helps me when I feel ill. She also has been my support when I am depressed. I believe without her I and God of course I would feel more lost. My dog is a mute, and never has been noticed by the new management or maintenance because she never has caused a nuisance. Most of our neighbors didn't even know we had a dog, and many still don't.

Today I will be speaking to the manager again and maybe the property owner as well. I am going to try to argue that she is a support dog. That she keeps me from depressed and falling apart. I believe my doctors maybe willing to write notes for me. I am willing to pay the deposit I just don't want to lose my "daughter". My step children even call her their sister. If I have to give her up it will devastate our family. We have had her over 6 yrs. I love her and have fought with my husband to keep her in the past.

Please, can everyone send their prayers this way. I really can't see not having her to care for. I can't see not having her with us. She is in pictures of my wedding. She is in many of my family photos. I thank you for taking your time to read this. I thank you in advance for your prayers. May God bless you all,
Kimberly
Just an update I spoke to the manager and she said that if I can prove she is more of a support animal then I can keep her. My neuro is willing to give me a note stating that is what is she is. So I am believing and trusting The Lord has me. That they will honor this. Thank you Lord.

You have held true to your promises. And continue to provide when I am in need.
Oh, wonderful.  I am just seeing this.  i was going to tell you that you could offer to pay a bit more each month for her (pet rent) and that if push comes to shove, look for another apartment to go live with her.  but I'm glad that it will work out through the note of your neuro.  Your baby is too important to not live with you.  peace and hugs.  
One more update on top of everything I was also concerned about the 300 deposit that they would expect me to put down. Well, due to their own lease agreement they can't charge me a deposit for having her. Thank you Lord.

I am glad I didn't let the new manager intimidate me. She is real rude and can be so cold hearted. I was real concern she was going to try hard to fight it. I still believe she is trying to find a reason to get rid of us. But as long as I don't break the lease agreement she will have to put up with my little family.

Thanks for your support. I really was sad at first, but then I decided to fight for what I believe in. I know my daughter won't be an issue she doesn't bark. She is fully house trained. And she a little home of her own that she won't come out of without my husband or me calling her out. So, I just know that all will work out.
VICourageous commented on photo
TinaR10 commented on TinaR10's status
Sep 30
honey156 commented on photo
Sep 30