Prayer Group User Group
i hung m self
About This Group:

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

Founded by imanaddict on September 24, 2009
343 members

i hung m self

hello everyone i grew up in america my family is catholic im a born again christian.i came to the states when i was 6 months old i never took my citizenship and was deported because i got into some trouble..i got deported to syria im in a war zone i cant speak arabic i cant believe this has happend to me ive seen toddlers heads bashed in because of their religion..long story short the pain of waking up here is unbearable i tied a heavyduty extesioncord around my neck and stepped off the chair i remember hanging there for a few seconds before i passed out i woke up on my back wondering y i was on the floor then i remembered what i did..somehow the cord broke i know it was jesus who broke it because this cord is very thick and there was noway it should of broke..please people pray for me that i find a way out of here and find a way to accept what happend to me..i need to live with it and try to find my way i need u and god...thank you...fred
Dear God Please Watch Over Our Brother Fred, And Those That He Sees Are Suffering,  At This, The Worst Times In Their Lives. Please Be There To Guide Him To Your Love So That He Gains And Keeps His Strength, To Carry On To Better Days.

. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18  So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison,  as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/bible-verses-about-strength-25-encouraging-scripture-quotes/#ixzz2J7zS1AQZ
Dear Fred,

It sounds like God placed you there for a reason. Be strong never stop praying, but also listen for Gods voice. God has you, you said it yourself. My prayers are with you. I will message you later, with a prayer for your needs, and for the people you have been around. May Hod be with you,

Kimberly
Fred. As-Salaam-Alaikum," "Peace be unto You"

There's a Higher Self within all of us.
The Higher Self is our God-Like side of us.
You were given the opportunity to experience this with the Awareness
that you received b/c of this Miracle that took place in your life.
Do not ignore this, connect with your Higher Self and you will be able to
do God's work safely and securely, in Calm and Peace, with Love and Forgiveness. Yes! Forgiveness for the people who commit those horrible acts of violence, as they do not know better.
Forgiveness takes the place of hatred INSIDE us. It has VERY little to do with them and A LOT to do with us. They don't even know about it. lol!

I will pray for you my friend, I will also pray for the victims , their families
and the perpretrators as well.

God Bless You!
Niko
Fred, 1st by the authority that's in us from our Lord Jesus Christ, I speak life into you. Speak Psalm 118:17; I shall not die, but live, And declare the works of the Lord. Do not hurt yourself. You could live in hell with the one (satan) causing all this hell in our lives. We have the authority in Jesus Christ. When we realize that, satan fears us. I don't give him any credit, but you have to take authority over him. You SHALL NOT die BUT LIVE and declare the works of the Lord Jesus. Take it one day at a time with the Lord Jesus. Get with other Christians and stay in the Word of God. He is with you. He said He will NEVER leave you nor forsake you. You are free to email me anytime. Be blessed in Him, ALWAYS...
Veronica
VICourageous commented on VICourageous's status
TinaR10 commented on photo
TinaR10 commented on renae176's status