Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
Am i Pregnant?

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Am i Pregnant?

Hi. I'm a mess. My first day of my last period was last February 7, 2012 and for the month of January is January 11, 2012. Then My bF and i have sex last Feb 26, we did it withdrawal. Im suppose to have my period last March 4, 2012 if you consider a 28 month cycle. I usually have a 27 to 33 days cycle. But until today, i dont have my period yet. Right now, i have occasionally, cramps and back pain, but very minimal compared to my last period. My breast is not that sore. Last March 3 to 6, i have no vaginal discharge, then yesterday until today, i have a creamy white discharge. I wanna know, is it possible that my period is just delayed or am i pregnant? please help me. i want to have a sound advice because i have no one to tell about this one. and im very worried.
Tags: Pregnancy