Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
New here - hopefully not prematurely. But very excited!

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Perhaps it's absurd for me to join this forum - is it?  I just got AF yesterday after my 3/9 m/c (as some of you on the m/c forum know, and somehow AP knew it was coming!), and I so need to do something positive for myself and gear up my psyche for TTC again.  I'm so scared to try again, but I want to so badly.  Hopefully this will be a good move for me.  :)  Have a great day all!
I think it's great for you to join this community!! I had my m/c on 2-4 and my dr told us to wait for 2 cycles...Well, 2nd A/f showed for me yesterday so we'll be trying again in about 8 days...I feel the same way as you about gearing up for ttc, I've been trying to prepare myself mentally. Baby dust community is where you need to be though. See you on CB and we'll talk there or if you ever want to talk, I'm here. Good luck, maybe we'll both get lucky and get pg right away!!
Leigh, glad to see you joined us! This has been a hot spot for BFP's! I'm sure that we'll all be on the bottom of the list in no time! See you on CB!

Lori
I'm a bit silly, but what is this CB you speak of?
Forgive me, I am just getting used to all the 'language' ....Don't be scared youme123, I will be sending you my best wishes...mwah x
CB stands for our Cycle Buddies thread.  Feel free to join us.  I start a new post every Saturday morning and update where everybody is at.
thank you all for welcoming me and for all your encouragement!  Natalie901:  I think we are on the EXACT schedule - we both started our cycle on 4/5 - wow!  Love to us all!