Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
desperate!

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

desperate!

TTC For Almost A Year Officially-This Cycle Started provera To Induce Period And Clomid Days 5-9 To Induce Ovulation. I'm Just Looking Specifically For Answers OR Thoughts Or Advice related To My Specific Questions And concerns. My Husband And I BD On CD 12, 14, 16 And 17 But He Had To Go Out Of Town Suddenly And We Couldn't Anymore. The Thing Is, I Got A peak Fertility Ovulation Reading On Clearblue advanced Digital Ovulation Test On CD 17 (Which We Did BD on) But I Could "Feel" OvulatOry symptoms Late CD 18 And CD 19 like Increased Libido And fertile cervical Mucous But We Were Unable To Have Sex. So My Question Is, Can You Get Pregnant Only Having Sex The Week Before Ovulation and Not Exactly During Ovulation? Is This Month completely Wasted Because I ovulated Late And We Couldn't Have Sex During Exact Ovulation? what Are My Chances Of Getting Pregnant This Cycle? Please Help!
Anyone?
Blood WorK In the Morning To See If I Even Ovulated. Any Thoughts On My Chances Of Getting Pregnant IF I Did?
i had the mirena iud for 4 1/2 years and it was taken out july 24, 2013 and we have been trying since then.  This July will make exactly a year and I have not gotten pregnant yet.  My doctor done blood work on me feb 28th and it came back that i am ovulating so i guess its going to take time.  I have a little boy that will be 6 in september but i am ready for another one.  i have downloaded a period tracker on my cell phone to keep up with my ovulation days but that has not worked yet even though i make sure i have intercourse ever other day that it is says i am ovulating.  I will keep my fingers crossed for both of us and I hope that I do not see my cycle on june 1st.  That is when i am suppose to start again.  My period during the month of may was very very light and lasted 2 days.  BABY DUST TO ALL OF US!!!
Sperm can live up to 3 days. Baby dust 2 u xxx
Thanks! And July Is Our one Year too.
Day 25, Dr Confirmed Ovulation Via Blood Test On Day 23. 7 Dpo... Too Early To Test? Opinions? Thoughts? Chances?
Day 26, 8 Dpo, "Not Pregnant" Clearblue AdvanceD Digital pregnancy reading, Started Bloating Last Night, WOke Still Bloated And With indigestion, Both Of Which Happened A Week Before My Period The Two Cycles Before This One, The difference This Time Is I Have A creamy Discharge I've Never Had Before. What Is Going on?Too Early To Test? Or Just Plain Not Pregnant? Thoughts Please!
Thanks. Today Is Day 28, 10 Dpo, Negative Pregnancy Tests. Last Night I Had About An Hour And A Half Of Painful bloating And Light headedness Almost To The Point Of Nausea. And I Still Have That Creamy Discharge. Is This Pms? AmiI Really Not Pregnant?
CD 30, 12 Dpo, Failed Pregnancy Tests, Feeling Lost And Confused. Having Symptoms I've Never Had Before With Pms. Tmi But I'm Having A LotOf smelly Flatulence And Tummy Gurgling For unknown Reasons. Keep Adding New PMS Isymptoms Every Month And Not Having Any Of The Old-2 days From Expected Period, No Cramps, No Moodiness. What Is Going On? AM I Really Not Pregnant?
When would be a good day to do blood work to test if we even ovulating?

I got a positive on the opk on May 11th and did blood work on May 16th to see if I even ovulated, but the results said I did not ovulate. Did I tested too early?  
What day In Your Cycle Did You Get Tested? Most Doctors Have You Tested Between Days 21-25. Like I Said In A Previous Comment, My Ovulation Was Confirmed By BloodWork I Had Taken On day 21
My period was April 21-29 and on May 11th I got positive on the ovulation kit then blood work on May 16th.  I don't know how many cycles I have.  It's May 30th now and I still don't have a period.  

I had a misscarriage in Feb.  
Cycle Days Not Cycles. April 21 Would Be Cycle Day One.
You Were Tested On Day 21 Of Your Cycle Which Is Accurate And Not Too Early. If The Dr Said No Ovulation Then You Didn't Ovulate Which Is Why Your Period Is Late. He May Offer To Put You On A Medicine That Will "Jump Start" Your Period If you Don't Want To Wait around For One To Show Up Naturally. Since You Didn't Ovulate, You Won't Be Pregnant And Your Period Will Be Late And May Only Show Up Lightly If At All. I Struggled With This Until My Dr Put Me On Provera To Start My Period And Clomid To Induce Ovulation.
CD 32, 14 Dpo, Negative Hpt's, No Period. Anyone With Thoughts Or Advice?
i Always Update, No one Helps. It's Very Frustrating. And Not Knowing What Is Going On With My Body Is Even More Frustrating! Almost cycle Day 33 And 15 Days After Confirmed Ovulation And No Period. If I'm Not Pregnant Like The 29 Negative Pregnancy Tests Suggest, Then What Is Going On??
im not exactly sure what is going on but i would make a doc appointment.  My cycle started friday night and lasted only 24 hrs and now nothing and my test is negative     i have no clue what is going on exaclty but i have made an doctor appointment for june 12th      july 24th will be exactly a year since i have had my mirena out and still no baby yet :(    very frustrating like your situation
Two Days Late. CD 34, confirmed Ovulation For Day18 So 16 Dpo. 30 Negative Pregnancy Tests. Yes, 30. I Am Supposed To Wait Two Weeks After Missed Period And No Positive test Before confirming With Blood Tests. I Don't Understand Why My Period Is Late If I'm Not Pregnant Because I Have Confirmed Ovulation!
i just ordered Fertilaid for Women from Walgreens offline and it should be here on Thursday.  You are suppose to take them 3 times a day and everything that I have read about it says that women have gotten pregnant between 1-2 months of taking them so I am going to start taking them as soon as I get them on Thursday.  I will let you know how it goes.  My period only ended up lasting about 24 hrs and I dont understand that at all.  VERY CONFUSING!!!!
I Tried Something Similar Called UConceive but when I finally Received It And Looked At The ingredients, It Wasn't Anything I Wasn't Already Getting From My Multi vitamins. And The Research I've Done from Accredited Books say They Don't Work And It'S A Waste Of Money
CD 34, 4 days Late, 18 Dpo, 34 Negative Pregnancy Tests. My Blood Test Confirmed Ovulation Around Day 18 So With Confirmed Ovulation, No BFP, Why Is My Period Late? Why? I'm Really Losing My Mind!
Sorry CD 36 Not 34
i took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative      i have no clue what is going on with either one of us      my fertilaid is suppose to come in the mail today so i figured what the hell would it hurt to try it so i am going to start it tomorrow just to see but i will let you know what happens      im just ready to be prego    maybe our hopes are toooo high or something :(
GoodLuck! I Know I'm Willing To Do Anything So I Bet You Are Too. Calling My Ob's Nurse In The Morning To See What I Do From Here
Thanks      I took two pills yesterday and now I am doing my 3 pills a day from here on out and see what happens.  Ill keep you posted and please keep me posted as to what is going on with you as well.  Anything positive is GREAT!!!!
My Doctor Wants Me To Wait Another Week so I'd Be Almost Two Weeks Late. I KNOW I'm Not Pregnant And No Explanation Why I Have No Period With Confirmed Ovulation. And Even Though I've Only Had One Round Of Clomid He Wants To Switch Me To Femara Because It "Works better" But I Can't Find any Incidences Where It's Given To A Woman Without Pcos. Anyone? Also Her Says I Can Start It Without A Period. What?! Someone Help.
i stoped taking the fertilaid because my head was pounding from it sooo bad so I still go to the doc on thursday    i will update you on what he tells me on thursday