Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
losing my mind!

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

losing my mind!

Hi ladies, I'm 20 years old. I have had two miscarriages since I turned 16. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a while but have given up hope in recent months. I've been losing my mind.  last months period was four days of spotting, these past few days my breasts have been leaking, I had gotten a few positive hcg tests, I'm getting cravings and aversions, etcetera. But the doctors are saying my urine hcg count is non-existent.  Am I really going insane?
I've heard that when you think about or want to be pregnant really bad your body can act or think that it is pregnant. Relax girl. You will get pregnant! I tried to conceive with my ex husband for years and nothing happened and then I met my current bboyfriend and was pregnant within 3 months.
Just calm down dear stress want make it better pray can change a lot if things I know you may say I try that to but it will work if you believe I was in your same situation except I never had a misscarriage and I don't know how that feel but just trust in God he knows what's best
Well, the thing is, here lately I haven't wanted to be pregnant,I haven't been stressed. I've just been happy with my hubby.
I understand I had 2 miscarriages. Was very depressed because I wanted a 2nd child & gave up. But my husband wanted to keep trying & 4 months later I got pregnant & so thankful that he's due Saturday. Dont give up!