please add us to your prayers...TTC
I am 37 and my husband is 35. we have been ttc for a year and believe that God will answer our prayers (in spite of what the drs say about my husband's SA results) please pray for us. This month I am late. have white cervical mucus and more in general. Pregnancy tests are negative, but we are still hopeful. Is this a sign of pregnancy(white/creamy cm?) I do not remember having this other months. We have been advised to use acupuncture & have an IUI...if it were not for our age we would just wait and keep ttc. how do others feel about IUI? thanks to any and everyone for your advice!! It has been so difficult to be hopeful month after month only to get my period. MAYBE this time will be different since I am a week late (I know stress can cause this and it was the holidays) but still I am wondering if I may be pregnant since I am over a week late (& the other "new" symptom). I have fibromyalgia, so all of the other pregnancy symptoms are ones that I always have anyway, so it is really hard to know...so we wait & wait, & pray & hope. thanks for your prayers!!
...follow-up; my cycle started, so still not expecting(YET) :-( VERY sad day...thanks again for your prayers