Pregnancy 18-24 Community
3 Positive tests, and symptoms BUT negative blood & 1 negative test...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

3 Positive tests, and symptoms BUT negative blood & 1 negative test?

So... I am completely lost and need advice! I am driving myself crazy. I have been reading forum after forum.. and I'm glad there are more people with the same problem but its like NO ONE writes about what the outcome it!

so this is what i'm going through.. I'm going to give you guys a timeline..
had my last period: 6/16-6/19   and then exactly 2 weeks after, I had light bleeding for 2 days., I went to the DR, she said I was probably ovulating and was not pregnant. So 6/16 comes around.. and no period... and then on 6/19 I took a first response test at 6am and it said "YES+" I got all excited off course. and when I got to work, I took another one (we have a medical area) and it was another yes. the second line was somewhat faint, but still visible. So 2 Yes's on the 20th. Then I made an appointment for the next day to get bloodwork done. So on 7/21 @ 9:30, I got blood taken.. and then at 2:30 I received a call saying it was negative. I was really upset. That evening at work, at around 6pm, I took another one and it was kinda positive.. the 2nd line was faint.. and then this morning.. the 22nd. I took another one at 3am. (I dont know why so early) and it was noticable positive.. ?? and I'm been having by the book pregnancy symptoms.. slight cramping, bloatedness, tired, nauseaus, headaches, tender breasts.. everything.. but why would my results be negative for blood?

I did some research.. well forum research.. and some people said it may be too early? but then there could be a possibilty for a miscarraige (miscarriage) or tubal pregnancy (I hope not!)

COULD I STILL BE PREGNANT? WHAT SHOULD I DO??
So I took another preg. Test today and it came out negative.. did I have a chemical preg? But when I looked it up it said I would get my period after the egg didn't latch and still no period. Hmm lol I have a dr appt the 10th so I'm going to just wait...
You may start bleeding any day if it is a chemical pregnancy.. It doesnt necessary happen right away. Generally to get a negative on a home test if its a good brand, it means your HCG is under 25.. depending on the brand, it could mean that its under 100 even.. . You wont get a period until its under 5...  which could take several days or longer...  I am really sorry you are going through this and hope you get some answers soon