Pregnancy 18-24 Community
6 DPO cramping and sharp pains !! help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

6 DPO cramping and sharp pains !! help

Good morrning

Ok so since last night i have been haveing these like pin ***** pains and cramps on both side, and my question is whould it still be posible to be haveing ov pains OR if i did concive is it posible to implant this early im only 6 DPO!!

thanks

xxSSBD to allxx
bump
Could be implantation fingers are crossed for you -- when are you gonna test?
One thing that gave away I was pregnant is I had weird twinges.  Not the same I had months and months with just ovulation.  It is probably too early to test.  I tested at 11DPO with FRER and got a pretty distinct "+".  Good luck to you!
i had stragne cramps right before af was due, i knew they were not af cramps,3 days after af was due i got a positive!
Im going to be testing closer to my period , but like all day today i was in the hospital with a freind and i was noticing the weird twinges and this really spesific twinge that was from my pelvic area right up to my belly botton and like pin ***** pain there and i remember having that last time i was pregnant!! so im getting really excited!!!! and hopeing for bfp!!!!!!
oh and they dont feel the same as af cramps there more like a twinge!
I had the same thing that krushing explained...mine started at 4dop and I got a faint pos. at 10 dpo and a strong pos. at 11dpo.  Good luck!  I knew these were different and that it was a pregnancy!
thanks girls!! im getting really excited and i really hope this is it!! for the past like 2 night ive had theses really real feeling dreams that i was pregnant or had just had a baby ..so hopefuly its like a clue or something or im just going crazy lol

thanks!
you sound like my TWIN this month!!!!! i too am 6dpo AND HAVING PAINS TOO they were bad enough for me to go to the doc today and she says sounds like either post ovulation pain (which I doubt)
or implantation pain that im hoping for !!! so fingers crossed was on the left side like stabbing pains at 4 DPO then a bit all over at 5DPO and now its on the right side any more ideas on this??????
hope we get a bfp!!!!!
SSBD TO ALL TTC XX
OMG mine started at like 4DPO 2!! mine started on the right at 4DPO then at 5 DPO it was on both sides and all through , then today 6DPO its like a pinching pulling  crampy pain on my left side!!! and like anytime i got up from sitting it was like a pulling pinch as if i like hit a nerve or something OMG im like so excited for us and im sooooo hopeing w both get our BFP !!!
oh and my lower back is a little sore like a back cramp....dose anyone eles have this?
ummm ME!!!! just today actually! damn i wish u could test earlier lol just have to be patient i wont be testing till af due! xxkeep in touch
ya the back pain just started today for me to!!!i would love to test early but i don't wanna see a BFN.. last time i was pg i didnt get a posative till 2 days after AF was due , so i think im going to wait till then but its killing me already i wanna go buy a bunch and test like everyday!! im just hoping so much that i get BFP and you too all of use deserve it so much!!!
Im 5dpo, only bd'd on the day of ovulation, but i dont have my hopes up high.  I did start getting back pain 2 days ago, but i did look at my ovulation tracker and for some reason i get back pains after ovulation.  I do remember the way my back feels now is how it felt when i was like 6-7 weeks preggo.

It would be great if i got a BFP.  I guess i really cant say what my pains are bcuz it seems as if i get them all the time after ovulation.  I to have been having mild cramps, especially in the groin(ouch) and it radiates, im not sure what that is.  Im just gona wait patiently and test if AF is late.

SSBD to all
well i hope you get a BFP 2 !! i keep track of my cycle's as well and i dont get and cramps after ovulation only the day of and maybe the day after and im now 7DPO tomorrow and it almost feels like im being pinched inside and crampy and if i stand up or move from side to side its like a pulling feeling!!  im just hopeing its all good signs has anyone had this befor and got a BFP!!
hear are some of my syptoms (symptoms):
-dissyness ( if i stand it almost feels like im going to pass out)
-tierd
-very snapy/moody
-the cramps /twinges/sharp pains
-back ach
and thats all i can tell right now... what do you ladies think dose it sound promising!!
I HAVE EVERY ONE OF THEM LOL
what is going on with us???? haha'
i so dont wanna get my hope up like last month but it was only a month after my iud was removed so im more hopeful this month!
i too had pain on ovulation saturday! then it went away then 4 days PO i started these pains first on the left side then moved all over my lower tummy then sharp pains to the right?
now dull twinges all over!
im going to wait till af is late then test xx baby dust to all ttc xx
Its so funny how we both are like the same!!! ok so if you get anyother syptoms (symptoms) in this 2ww tell me and we can compare lol

good lucy to everyone TTC