Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Abdominal pain at 26 weeks

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Abdominal pain at 26 weeks

I am almost 26 weeks and a few hours ago I started having abdominal pain that goes all across my belly (belly button and lower), around the left side of my lower back and down my leg a little bit... It's not excruciating pain but enough to make me cry a couple times... It's not crampy either it's just a constant soreness in my stomach... It gets a little better when I lay down but when I stand up or walk it gets worse. My mom says to just go to bed for the night but im too worried... Is it something I should be worried about or do I need to just relax and go to sleep?
Something to call the oncall about if it doesnt stop, im thinking maybe the baby could be sitting on a nerve it's hard to say
That's kind of what I'm thinking! But when I lay down it doesn't hurt but when I start to sit up or stand it hits me again... I honestly don't know if my hospital has someone you can call to ask really I think you just need to go in to the E.R.... I tried looking up a number to call earlier but i just found the er phone number and it says they can't give medical advice so i don't know what to do, I don't want to go in for nothing!
The Nagy is probably on a nerve our you're experiencing round ligament pains, I know it's uncomfortable but but harmful. If you're worried or it gets worse call the dr or on call. Most hospitals have a call center and early pregnancy unit in the labor and delivery area. Hopefully that helps. :-)
Baby not nagy¤ sorry stupid autocorrect
Not harful1
Harmful¤ ugh so sorry for all the typos