Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Anyone get a BFP and have no symptoms and positive AF was going to come...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Anyone get a BFP and have no symptoms and positive AF was going to come any minute??

I got my BFP 4 days ago and had it confirmed by doctor with blood test. I am just really nervous though because I have absolutely NO symptoms except for extreme tiredness and a bit of dizziness and I have the same feelings / pains/cramps that I get every month before AF arrives. Has anyone got a BFP and were convinced that AF was going to show but never did? I usually get the pains/cramps a few hours before I get AF, but I've had them now for about 3 days, and I could swear that AF is just about to come!!
i just got my BFP today and i definitely have no symptoms except for a sudden rise in body temperature last few days.... I definitely has no cramps neither. I thought i am gonna get my AF again this month but it never did come...

THis gonna be my first and i dont know what to expect...

congrats to you..!! and have a wonderful 9 months of pregnancy!
I am around 7w3d pregnant and I tested for this pregnancy 6 days before which was too early and again 4 days before and it again did not show a positive.. I had been cramping some off and on and thought sure AF was going to show.. on the day she was going to arrive and didn't I took a test that night and sure enough it was positive.. so yes I've had cramps and thought AF was on her way..
congrats to all of you guys.
I was cramping for about a week and a half in the beginning. It really did feel like AF would show up at ANY minute, but thankfully - she never did. I think most women feel like this in the beginning.

Congrats on your BFP! I am 11 weeks pregnant with my first as well. If you'd like to chat sometime or something, email me! I rarely ever get to chat with other first time mommy to be's, but when I do, I love it.

Just sit back, (try to) relax and enjoy the ride! Happy Holidays!
Cramping is a normal pregnancy symptom. Your uterus and ligaments are stretching.

And you may not have symptoms right away, especially if you're very newly pregnant!!! Sometimes it takes a while, if at all, to kick in. You may be one of those lucky ladies that never has a twinge of morning sickness!!! I guess you could go sniff the trash can and see if that makes you nauseous enough to want to gag or throw up, LOL! Maybe not...

Congrats on being pregnant!!!
My mom was 5 months preg with me and never knew until she went in for her yearly check up LOL. She had her tubes tied also, there was a MICROSCOPIC hole and I got through it..

Some women don't have symptoms
I felt AF symptoms as well.  =)