Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Bras??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bras??

What kind of bra should I buy ? Being pregnant I want a Confy but cute bra any suggestions /? Cuz the ones I have right now are no longer my best friends lol.
14 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
689528_tn?1364139441
I have some super cute ones that I bought from Motherhood. Not sure if it's just a Canadian store but you can always buy online. They don't even really look like nursing bras!
Blank
Yea we have that here to:) its just being pregnant I like to be comfy an these bras I'm wearing now are my not pregnant girl bras lol
Blank
Normally,I used to wear sassy/sexy bras-u know the kind like lace n stuff so when I had to switch to non wired/non padded I felt like I was wearing my grandmas bra coz the shop only had them in white!little did I know that hubby liked this look!he sed you look like a 'good girl' what's that all about???
Blank
Motherhood has some awesome bras!! They will make your girls happy LOL :)
Blank
I've not heard of motherhood.I've heard of mothercare.I don't think its in the UK....
Blank
Lol that's how I am to always having lace bras or push up .. But do you think they have some at target? I don't feel like going to the mall lol
Blank
2424510_tn?1349965175
I got mine from motherhood as well and when I first got it was the best thing but now need bigger :-( lol but def have sum at target just not Walmart
Blank
Ok Thanx so much girls:) you helpd abunch!
Blank
The ones at motherhood are cheaper than Target suprisingly!! Just FYI...
Blank
1561668_tn?1347417463
Target carries some that are padded without the underwire, which you are not supposed to have. They are $11.99 a whole lot cheeper than motherhood and just as good and comfortable.
Blank
Honestly I love sport bras Becuase they keep my boobs tight enough to wear its comfortable and there's super comfy and I don't feel like my boobs are heavy or saggin ;) well that's just me I rather wear a sports bra and some of them are actually very cute depends where u get them ;) I like the colorful ones or plain black ones :) plus they help me with my back ! Back hopefully u will find a bra that u like good luck
Blank
Are they how much at motherhood? If you don't mind me asking..?
Blank
Ok,seems like no one is from the UK coz I have never herd of Target or motherhood which is not fair coz I would have liked to shop at these!x
Blank
Are you serious! Omg that ***** I freakin love target they have everything!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...