Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Brownish red discharge?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Brownish red discharge?

Last night I had some dark brown discharge with a red tint.. None this morning. Im three weeks late. Not really any signs of pregnancy except intense mood swings and cramping, which are also signs of AF. Ive never ever been 3 weeks late before. Im making a drs app on monday. But in the meantime (since ive been playing the waiting game for so long).. Has anyone experienced this? What could it mean? Should I take a deep breath and let it roll off my shoulders or start picking out names.. Lol. And no, I havent been stressed about this whatsoever. Today is officially my first day of stress due to the fact I really thought I was gonna start..
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
187316_tn?1386360282
Couple just be your period is late for whatever reason. Reddish brown discharge isn't a symptom of pregnancy and even if it was you cant base pregnancy on symptoms since you can have every symptom and not be pregnant or have no symptoms and actually be pregnant. Have you taken a test?
Blank
that is a symptom of early pregnancy its called spotting and some people loose a little blood and some people loose nothing it depends on the person. cos every pregnancy and person is differnt. i would proberbly say theres a good chance you are cos most woman in early pregnancy have cramping like your period is about to start but never do and then find out there pregnant. me personly think you are go on other websites about spooting in early pregnancy and symptoms. anyway let us no how things are and good luck to you....
Blank
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979