Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Confused...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Confused...

I had gotten my period around Feb. 25thand ended my period March 5th and had sex March 15th and I took a pregnancy test on March 25th and it was negative but I still haven't received my period and the month's practically over so does that mean I'm pregnant ????
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I would say to wait a few more days and if you still don't get your cycle take another test. Remember to take your pregnancy test with your 1st morning urine. It's the most concentrated and will give you the best results. Good luck!
Blank
Okayy thanks for the advice :)
Blank
No problem :) I know it's tough to wait but if you test too early it may not give you true results because your hcg levels are still too low and if you don't use your 1st morning urine that will definitely affect your results too.
Blank
Yeaa I didn't know that I had to use my morningg urine so now that I know I'm sure that affected the result
Blank
Oh yes! That will for sure affect your results, the first morning urine has the most concentrated levels. The more you eat, drink, and urinate throughout the day this dilutes the levels in your urine and doesn't give you true results especially when very early in pregnancy. First Response has always worked great for me and remember no matter how "light" that second line is it's still a positive pregnancy test. Talk to your doctor if you have any doubts, they have blood tests that can detect pregnancy right after it happens. Keep me posted on how it works out for you and good luck!
Blank
Okayy I Sure Will .
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703