Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Discharge? (tmi)
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Discharge? (tmi)

I've been having this white thick creamy discharge since maybe the begginning of my 2nd trimester and I'm 24 weeks now and it's starting to get annoying if I'm out I have to clean it often or it goes through to my pants and gives off a feminine smell, not foul odor but it's disturbing. It's always coming out but I always thought it was normal but idk is it suppose to be this annoying? Or should I check with my doctor?
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I also have this. Except mine is only a little. I'm 26 weeks.
Blank
I only get a little too but it feels like its just always there it's annoying I feel like I smell lol
Blank
I have that same problem. I am constantly showering too. It feels wet and like spottibg but its not. its weird
Blank
Thanks glad its normal and it isn't just me
Blank
When u are pregnant women have more vaginal discharge than normal. Im 32+2 with my second girl and ive had it since I got pregnant. Its totally normal. I just shower more often and change my panties 2 to 3 times a day. Dont worry but if u are still concerned talk to ur doctor.:)hope this helps.
Blank
When u are pregnant women have more vaginal discharge than normal. Im 32+2 with my second girl and ive had it since I got pregnant. Its totally normal. I just shower more often and change my panties 2 to 3 times a day. Dont worry but if u are still concerned talk to ur doctor.:)hope this helps.
Blank
2020005_tn?1404435525
Ohh yeah, very normal. It's actually a good thing, it's protecting you from getting infections. I got it REALLY bad with my son, I had to wear pantyliners so I didn't ruin my underwear, this one has also just started and I'm 16w4d.
Blank
Thank you ladies can't wait to get this all over with lol
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703