Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Does PRECUM contain sperm?!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Does PRECUM contain sperm?!

Please,answer me if the precum contains sperm? I was with a girl,and we fooled around (no penetration),and then I put a condom,but I thought I put it wrong , so I changed it back (flip it over) then penetrated her,but only for 5 sec,because we were interupted. (another story)... however,later I noticed a precum on my underwear,and I got concerned..Could the small amount of precum,that got left on my penis,and then transfered to condom,made her pregnant? I read that urinating makes sperm from previous ejaculation go away from precum,and I ejaculated last time in the morning,then I went to the pool,and jakuzzi and I peed and drank alcohol and water the whole day,until the mentioned above happened.Should I be worried? What are the chances of unwanted pregnancy? I hope slim to none.. PLease help,I am freaking out?!
Okay. Pre ejaculation IS sperm
Some say yes some say no, I think it does,
It's sperm that is released before ejaculation hence the Pre which means before.
No. It's a different gland.
http://www.pinkpleasureplace.com/birth-control/the-myth-of-pre-ejaculate-or-precum
I am not by any means saying I know everything so don't take it wrong at all but I am in college for obstetric sonography which requires a degree in health science and in the texts I studied, it is sperm that is released before a man climaxes. I haven't googled anything. Just sharing what I learned. If you want to know for sure ask a doctor
Its a very debated question . Yes it can contain sperm , but if you look it up many researchers will say it is still unknown or it doesn't contain sperm . I read a lot on it saying it does not contain sperm but if not all released prior to the sexual contact sperm can be in it which can result in pregnancy . All that can really be said is if she is late on her period have her take a test .you may have had that precum on your underwear because you were still aroused and didn't finish anything so that may have came after the encounter there's no saying that was on the condom while you were have intercourse . Just next time be careful take your time and make sure every thing is right . Goodluck
^^good advice
Agreed.....
Ok,i am pretty sure that there were no visible precum on my pennis.but i am sure i had precum on my underwear before all of that.I know I rubbed acros her *** once with my penis (that might have cleaned some of the precum) before putting the condom on,so I hope and pray to God that she isn't pregnant.. If I loaded the full precum in her,I would be a lot more concerned. But I am still waiting for the doctors answer to this question..Do you know how can I contact DR Edward W Hook to take a look at this post?
I don't see to many doctors post in here if at all any . I would try a different area to post your question and maybe title it asking for a dr.s opinion . If you don't get the response your looking for , you can always call a clinic tell them what happen and they can give you there own professional opinion . In my own opinion I think your okay there's a possibility but I don't think its a big one . Have her take a test and see when she gets her period .
There is a "ask a doctor " section or something like that on this site I'm pretty sure!!