Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Gendermaker question?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Gendermaker question?

Anyone who has taken the test can you tell me if the test is like a darkpink/purple in it if that means girl lol..
My test result seems to look like that but i am like 90% that means girl!

2 easy steps
1   Collect the urine
To perform the gender prediction test, please collect your first morning urine sample in a clean plastic cup and let it cool down for 2-3 minutes to reach room temperature.

2   Perform the test
Use the dropper (included) to collect the right amount of urine from your cup and gently squeeze your collected urine sample into a sample window on your gender prediction test. Immediate chemical reaction will occur, and the control test window will display your gender prediction results in 15 seconds. The gender prediction test result is easy to read! The control test window will change the color to either pink (Girl) or blue (Boy).

A safe and effective gender prediction test includes:
1. Test Cassette
Test Cassette has a plastic molding with a sample window to collect the urine, and the window to display your gender prediction test results.

2. Urine dropper
Gender Prediction test includes a plastic dropper to collect the exact amount of your morning urine sample.

Frequently Asked Questions About the Test:

Q: How does a GenderMaker gender prediction test work?
A: To perform the gender prediction test, please collect your first morning urine sample in a clean plastic cup and let it cool down for 2-3 minutes to reach room temperature. Then use the dropper (included) to collect the right amount of urine from your cup and gently squeeze your collected urine sample into a sample window on your gender prediction test. Immediate chemical reaction will occur, and the control test window will display your gender prediction results in 15 seconds. The Urine Gender Prediction test Results are easy to read.The control test window will change the color to either pink (Girl) or blue (Boy).

Q: How accurate is the GenderMaker urine gender prediction test?
A: GenderMaker gender prediction test has been successful and used by many happy mothers around the world. Our test is a fun and easy way to predict the gender of your baby in the privacy of your home. While we are confident in our test, we advise you not to make any financial or emotional decisions based on this test. At the moment we cannot give any percentage figures for accuracy as we are still waiting on trial results. As with any type of urine based test they will never be 100% accurate.

Q: How soon can I perform the GenderMaker urine gender prediction test?
A: You can perform the GenderMaker urine gender prediction test as early as 6 weeks of your pregnancy.

Q: Does GenderMaker replace an Ultrasound?
A: No, the Gendermaker gender prediction test does not replace an ultrasound in any way. An ultrasound is performed to check your baby's health and development, and not for the purpose of checking the gender of your baby.Gendermaker test result should not be used a decision making factor in any way.

Q: What is included in the GenderMaker test?
A: The Gendermaker test comes in a sealed storage bag that includes the gendermaker gender prediction test, and the dropper to collect the urine.

Q: How soon can I get my results?
A: Your results will display in less than 1 minute by turning either pink or blue on a test cassette display window.
Q: where does one get  gender predictor test?  Are they costly?
thanks cassandra but i read all that before i took the test it does not really tell you about the colors..

And vaccum its about 29.99 free shipping and money back guaranteed
Gendermaker.com
Thats not the one I was reading!! My laptop is stupid!

I think pink is a Girl and Blue is a boy

x
lol, ya mine is purply/pink tho
Both... LOL..

Hmmm.... But it says if its not accurate when you find out they will give you your money back.

x
ya it look more to the pink so i am sticking with that.. the blue seems to be really easy to see so since it more like the pink. i will just have to wait and see if wrong i want my money back lol
haha, I would just say its wrong even if it aint LOL...
I'd go with the pink...

x
Yeah, with the money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose.  I ordered mine too, got a boy result.  We'll see if its right, but for my friend it was right, so hopefully for me too:)
I messaged the company and they said my reuslt is girl soo. YAY
Before when I order this gender maker I open to see the inside of the test and it was pink on top and blue on the bottom why now when I order some it was just one color a very light pink so my question is if you have a boy how is it going to turn boy if it on a light pink color on the in side of this test