Pregnancy 18-24 Community
High blood pressure, preterm labor, and plexus slim.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

So of course I'm going to consult an OB before trying it but... I have a history of high blood pressure during pregnancy which can cause preterm labor which I experienced yesterday. Plexus slim-the pink drink- is designed to help diabetic with their sugar level, blood pressure, and it also has appetite suppressants. Plexus slim has not had any side effects for pregnant women and has not been proven harmful to pregnancy and I've read several testimonials of women who took it while pregnant. I'm trying to regulate my blood pressure and was just wanting opinions. Obviously no one should be trying to lose weight during pregnancy BUT if an OB okays it for my blood pressure, should I try it? I was thinking maybe every two days instead of every day or every three days??
Oh come on I know yalls have opinions about everything.
I would like to know ppls oppinoin or what your on says because I have a history of high blood pressure and I want to know what I can do too!
I would.give it a.try if your ob gives you the go ahead. If it works then you have.nothing to lose. And even if it doesnt work if its not harmful to ur pregnancy u still have nothing to lose! I petsonally dont know anything.about it but id give it a go!
Awesome thanks ladies.
I would def try it if Dr oks it, my heart rate was really high so I was prescribed metoporal to slow it down, but it's also a medication to lower blood pressure, you could see about that also (: