Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Is your baby kicking so hard that it hurts and makes you feel ackward??...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Is your baby kicking so hard that it hurts and makes you feel ackward??

im expecting in 4 weeks, and when my daughter kicks , i mean SHE KICKS! i sometimes scream and i feel so ackward ..it feel so freaky. is that normal??
especially when she kicks downwards...or when she pops out suddenly,,its a feeling you cant describe!!
My son is due in about 7 weeks and same thing - he kicks so hard sometimes! I can't believe it! My other kids are older (12 and 9) so I don't remember if they did that or not but MAN this boy is a kicker. How can something that weighs 5 lbs have so much force?
I know exactly how you feel. When I was pregnant Aspen would do some really weird things that would give me the heebie jeebies and I would just want her out. I remember one time she was like doing the wave and rotating in a circle and I saw her face poke out through my belly. Good thing I had her like 2 days later otherwise I dont know if I would of been able to make it.
My lil Ivy did that to me towards the end too.
She used to kick me so hard I'd yelp too.
She used to kick farts outta me all the time, along with pee, and on a couple occasions she got my stomach and made me upchuck.
It was so embarrassing.

And now, when she has to get her diaper changed, or get neked for a bath or change cloths cuz she managed to cr@p all over them, she gets P*SSED, and she KICKS HARD.
Her legs are just ALL over the place to the point where hubby has to hold one leg, while I hold the other so I can do what I was trying to do. lol

For such small little beings, they're pretty strong.
And now that your baby is running out of room, her kicks, punches and other movements are gunna be more defined.

Just think how I felt, Ivy was born 3 oz. short of 11lbs.
LOL