Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Painful tugging on inner thighs during contractions?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Painful tugging on inner thighs during contractions?

I'm sure y'all are probably sick of my posts I've been getting into left and right these past couple days. lol

But BTS suggested taking a benadryl and taking a hot bath to try n relax my body into going into labor, because she said it worked for her.

So I took one a lil over an hour ago, aswell as the bath.

I know my contractions are becoming more frequent, but they're still not that painful.

But whenever I was trying to walk, I started to get this really sharp pulling on my inner thighs during my contractions.
Anyone had this happen to them?
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
it's probably labor my dear lol. Your contractions can stem down to your legs, especially if Ivy is laying awkward. I would suggest trying to walk it out...it could be her putting more pressure on you, since gravity does take place when you stand lol.

Everytime you have a contraction, it pushes her head down more...your body will actually expell her without pushing, thats what contractions do...they push baby out. So if it is happening when you walk or stand during a contraction, I can almost gaurentee that it is her head applying pressure on you or a nerve.

I hope this is it for you girlie! I know how miserable you are.

Keep us updated!
Blank
384896_tn?1335297931
lol I hope so!!
Thanks!
Blank
I really hope this is it for you! Heck if I can't have my baby, I want to atleast see other people's children lol.

I was also just thinking while in my nice warm bath....if Ivy is laying sunnyside up, she may be putting pressure on your sciatic nerve?

Can't you tell that I have no life.....I eat, sleep, drink Medhelp lmao.
Blank
384896_tn?1335297931
Well it didn't work.
Unfortunately.

That pulling was probably just another way of my body torchering me.

God, I've tried EVERYTHING.
It looks like it just ain't gunna happen.
I'm just gunna have to wait n put up with my issues until I'm induced cuz I think my body is retarded and doesn't know to go into labor.
Blank
272759_tn?1270489194
i had the thigh burning with my contractions...but unfortunately, i experienced prodromal labor which meant uncomfortable contractions a week before i had the baby!!  the thigh burning started around 5 days before delivery day.  so, either way, you are on your way!!  exciting!!!! :-)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...