Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Please help?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Please help?

I'm 28 weeks plus some days. Yesterday I thought I might be getting the stomach flu, I was constantly using the bathroom which is not normal, sweating, and nausea. Today I have really bad abdominal pressure and i feel like im on my period. I have no bleeding or spotting. I do not know what contractions feel like but I'm pretty sure i"m not having them. I see stars all the time but I'm pretty sure that's normal while pregnant. When I'm laying down my heart races and today I've only felt my baby girl maybe 3 times laying down when she is usually kicking and moving a ton. Someone please put my mind at ease or offer advice, that's all i ask. :/ Thank you!  
9 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Maybe you should call your Dr. Or get checked out. Better to be safe than sorry
Blank
The only thing I can do right now is go into Labor and Delivery, I live on a military base and they aren't very helpful as far as calls go. I only wanna go into labor and Delivery if i really have to. They aren't the friendliest.
Blank
4845170_tn?1369105892
It could still be the stomach flu, but if you start bleeding or babies movement does not pick up, I would head to L&D just to be safe.
Blank
You might be dehydrated by having diarrhea. Are you still drinking a lot of fluids?
Blank
Thank you! I was thinking the same thing, I just needed to be reassured. My husband was making me freak out.
Blank
Yeah I have been. Not to much though. I just drank a soda because my baby girl usually turns into a Kong Fu artist after caffeine and shes moving a little more. I am a first time mom, so sorta paranoid when I feel THIS off.
Blank
I totally understand how you feel. Its scary to know somethings not right and not know why. Personally, id try and drink water because itll rehydrate you faster, rest, and keep monitoring what your babys doing. Maybe try and eat a little something to stimulate more movement. If youre still really worried, it never hurts to get checked out just in case.
Blank
I think its impoortant to go ahead and go to l&d because youre suppose to feel atleast a good hour of movement from the baby that far along
Blank
There is a bad flu going around I would see a doc if ur worried
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703