Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Plz Respond !!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Plz Respond !!!

Im 36wks today &..on my way to the doctor I started having contractions they started off 8 minutes apart my doctor checked me and I found out that I was 3cm. dilated &..my cervix has softened and he said something about me laboring but I was in so much pain I couldn't even ask him what that meant(do anybody know what that mean?) anyways they put me on a monitor but by that time my contractions had calm down and was 12 minutes apart so he sent me home I also lost my mucus plug so I'm leaking out a little bit..but does anybody think my baby's gonna come anytime soon?.. has this happened to anybody else?.. if so how long did it take before your baby came?..
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I would say your in labour. If it continues call your doctor or labour ward and let them know
Blank
Ok..thanks :)
Blank
3108371_tn?1361327669
I went into labor the night I lost my mucus plug. I think what the doc meant by laboring was to try to stay at home til it gets unbearable and you can't talk through them. (Don't quote me on that). I know I got stuck in the hospital parking lot because I couldn't even walk I was in so much pain. Security had to come pick me up. I tried to walk as much as possible so my labor would progress. I was in labor for 36 hours. All women are different though. Try walking a lot and sex. Those worked best for me. Sex put me into active labor. You never know your water may break any minute.
Blank
I'm 36 weekz as of today(Wed) and I'm nervous as well... I haven't dilated.. or ne thing... Soo at least u gals have a a head start... My shower hasn't taken place yet... Soo we'll c...I would think that he means u ave signs of early labor...idk... But Ur close n e ways... So... Just take it easy hun!!
Blank
@achewit I walked but had to sit & rest every 10mins. B/c of all the pressure I wonna say that was contractions but Im not sure..but I just be feelin like she's gonna come out !!
@2girlsin2years I haven't had a shower yet either I might just say forget it considering its getting later & later and about my doctor sayin laboring ima just think he's referring to what you said but he also said that if I don't have the baby with in the next couple of hours/days then he'll give me at least until 38 weeks but he don't think that I'll go full term..
Blank
4697432_tn?1358716170
Thats wat my doctor told me bczi losted my mucus plug at 33weeks then My Water Broke. I went 7cm Dilated  and then my baby got into distress nd i had emegerncy c section
Blank
lana have u had your baby yet ?
Blank
@Iana235 Oh my I would hate to have get a c section that kinda got me scared now at how many weeks did u have your baby ?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank