Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Sex Dreams while Pregnant
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sex Dreams while Pregnant

Hi everyone.  I'm 28 years old and almost 7 weeks pregnant.  This is my first pregnancy and I'm beyond excited! This past week I have had about 3 or 4 sex dreams.  The first couple were fine (last week), nothing strange, I think everyones had them, nothing weird.  But last night, I had one dream, completely out of my element (I will not go into details) and in my dream I climaxed and it felt good (in my dreams), but after climax I instantly awoke and my private area was hurting so bad like someone was stabbing me.  It was an aching pain I never felt before. Luckily the pain lasted about 2 at most 3 minutes.  I felt better (didn't have the need to pee or anything) so I fell back asleep.  About 3 or 4 hours later, I had another sex dream, climaxed normally in my dream just like the previous one but awoke again with the same extreme pain.  Has anyone ever had this experience, or anything similar?  Im so embarrassed to call my doctor, especially since what led to the pain.  And on that note, I know for SURE I personally didn't touch myself, because the first time i woke up I was laying on my stomach and my hands were over my head. Please HELP!
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
419964_tn?1333305506
I have had only a few of these dreams, and they seem so real till you wake up, i too had pain but it was on a scale of a 4 maybe wasnt to bad went away pretty quick i think its pretty normal but then again im not sure :)
Blank
1422814_tn?1333573302
sex dreams are totally normal. What do we expect with all those hormones racing around? If you awoke from your sex dreams with a strong pain in your lower abdomen, you most likely experienced full and actual physical orgasm in these dreams. It happens without even physically  stimulating yourself! This happened numerous times early in pregnancy for me too. These may even become more frequent in the second trimester.! It is completely normal to have a quick bout of pain lasting a few minutes after orgasm (dreaming or with your partner). The only concern is if the pain lasts hours at which point call your doctor. But for now, enjoy these little moments of involuntary pleasure :)
Blank
1959722_tn?1338781715
Omg I have these sex dreams constantly some totally normal others real weird lol I don't think I actually orgasm but they seem so real!
Blank
Thank you for posting back! Means a lot! I'm glad I'm not the only one.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...