Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Still worried
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Still worried

I am 33 weeks and 2 days today my last period was July 10th I went to the doctors on August 1 and took a pregnancy test which was negative I went back September 12 and was already 9weeks and 1 day me and my boyfriend always have unprotected sex but we had a falling out and I had sex with someone else but protected and it didn't break this was round August 5th can my baby be this other mans or my boyfriends I just don't understand how the first pregnancy test was negative was it too soon ?
Related Discussions
  • help ! (3 replies):
    today I am 19weeks and 3days I found out I was pregnant ...[more]
  • Are they accurate (2 replies):
    hi. me and my fiance had sex about 3 weeks ago and a co...[more]
  • Chances of Being Pregnant.... (3 replies):
    My best freind, who is a guy, and I decided to have sex ...[more]
  • Help (4 replies):
    I am 27 weeks and one day today my last period was July ...[more]
  • help (1 replies):
    I am 29 weeks and 5days today my due date is April 15 bu...[more]
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1955408_tn?1328062054
If it was a urine pregnancy test then it could be wrong. A blood pregnancy test isn't likely to be wrong. Though it isn't likely, it could be wrong. I would go by your dating scan at 9 weeks. Those are usually pretty accurate. And if the sex with the other man was protected with no mishaps then I wouldn't worry.  
Blank
yes the pregnancy test was a urine one not the blood one do you think it was too early to detect ? Although I know I had sex with the other guy with a condom and nothing happened it didn't break or anything Im still worried me and my boyfriend have sex all the time with out condoms are that time
Blank
1901977_tn?1333995326
It sounds like by the timing, it could be either man's and no form of birth control including condoms are 100% effective. It's probably more likely that it's your boyfriends' but the last thing you want to do is find out in 10-15 years you've told the wrong man that he's the father. It's a good idea to get a DNA test so you can know for sure.
Blank
My situation is crazy as well I didn't have sex with anyone else but I went to the doctor July 14th my doctor ask me while doing my pap test was I pregnant I said no cause I was taking my bc he asked are you sure and I said its a possiblilty cause bc does not fully protect you from getting pregnant so he gave me a test and it was negative then he was not ok with that so he had my blood drawn and that came back negative so we left it as that so I go to the doctor the end of august and they gave me a test I was pregnant so they made me an appointment for Oct and I was between 13 to 15 weeks pregnant it was crazy cus that would add up to around the first time I went and the doctor said my uterus was bigger than normal and was I pregnant they said it might have been too early for the test to detect if I were pregnant or not
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...