Pregnancy 18-24 Community
What is the perfect method of intercourse

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

I already have posted a q 6-7 months ago.
Me and my wife married for about 18 months now and have no luck with a baby at all.
Now over the time 2 different doctors told her that her virgina is still so tight and that doctors doubt that she never had an intercourse. Now the recent doctor has revealed the same issue.
Being religious we play in dark and I only go to where she directs me, we had issues with dryness from day first and now she has revealed that she never feels like cuming.
Not that it matters but I am abt size 8 and fair amount of girth so for her to be still tight puts me in a thought that may be we missing the right spot.
I already had a kid with my ex and had my test done recently where my numbers were really good like 110 million sperms and active 80 % with only 10% dead and the rest was perfect with .01% pus
Can some please guide me how to find the right spot
Tags: Pregnancy
firstly I would suggest asking your wife what you could do to help her enjoy the sex abit more, if she doesnt feel like orgasiming, then she most probably isnt enjoying herself that much, although she doesnt have to orgasim every time it can still be enjoyable for her. Ask her what if anything she likes you doing, maybe put some effort in before hand and buy some nice scented candles,  have some nice music on, to help her feel abit more romantic, if you drink, maybe buy a nice bottle of champange and some nice fruit, having the candles on will also help with the issue of being in the wrong place, you will be able to see where you need to go, concentrate on her feelings for a while, she may still be very shy and self concious, you need to make her relax... also timming is everything, you have to have sex at the right time of the month, approx 2 weeks after the start of her menstration, thats when most women ovulate, she will not get pregnant if she is not ovulating or close to.ovulating, good luck
you could also buy some sperm friendly lubricant to help with the dryness as well