Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Where are my Night Owls??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Where are my Night Owls??

Anyone up?? I'm sitting here with my Cat...bored out of my mind!! Hubbys at his Hockey Game, but it's away so he won't be home until around 3:00 am...so I'm like laaa dee daaa.

So how many of us are testing tomorrow or this coming week?? How Exciting!!
Another thing I've been having (besides my cramping) is alot of CM...like I will feel something wet or feel like AF is coming and I'll go to the bathroom and it will be CM...sometimes with a yellowish tint or just cloudy white...I've had a lot today and AF would be due tomorrow...so I'm like am I Pregnant or not! It's just killing me...(sorry if all that was TMI)
How is everyone else doing??
I'm here, lol, just got off the phone w/ DH. I am awaiting AF to show her face, but not sure cause I don't know what my cycles will be like since the m/c, have not had one yet.
Hey You! How is everything?? Haven't talked with you in a couple days...you doing okay?
Yea it seems like a lot of us are playing the waiting for AF game...it's a sucky game!
I'm in the same boat..I have no clue what my cycles will be like...I had my first normal period on Dec 23rd, a month from my m/c, but now I don't know if I'm back on a regular cycle or not...should be due tomorrow but I guess we'll find out!

What else is going on with you??
im here too...read my post under your guys....thanks!
him here to, lol. im testing tomorrow but not getting my hope up(well trying not to, lol)
Gina~ I had a LOT of cm (much more than normal), just like you're describing, before testing positive w/both of my pregnancies. Sounds promising!! Best wishes to you... ;)
Oh and also, I had cramping with both as well - kept thinking they were period cramps, but they felt a bit different... turns out they were different!! :)
lord, i hope thats the case for me, lol
Aww good luck Cindy!! I know it's tough..on one hand you could swear your pregnant but on the other hand, you think "am I just friggen crazy!"......tons of baby dust your way!! I really hope you get your BFP!

Thanks babydreams! It's just so difficult...last month I swore I was pregnant and than AF came...it was so depressing! Now this month I feel like I'm having so many symptoms..it's the waiting game that kills me!  But technically AF would be due tomorrow so it she doesn't come I am going to be soo anxious to test! :)
Gina, I am dealing, he was supposed to come home tonight to "talk", but he has to sing in the mornin, so he is now supposed to come back home tomorrow to "talk" but I asked him not to come home until he knew for sure what he wants to do. My dad and him and had a long talk and what it basically came down to is him not being able to deal with the m/c and his exwife being a lil evil woman! And that is all I can say publically, lol.
Awww I'm sorry hun....thats just so much to deal with all at once..my heart goes out to you....
So now he isn't sure what he wants or is going to do?? I know dealing with a m/c is soo hard and terrible...but you guys really need each other at a time like this...I really hope he makes the right decision...keep me posted and please let me know if you need anything! HUGS***
I sure will girl, I read your email and was going to answer you this morning, but I got so lazyyyyyy today, but I have been thinkin about ya! How are you doing? I think I saw last night where you were gone with DH to a hockey game? Did they win?
hey girl, I'm testing tomorrow.  I got a couple symptoms, but most of all I just feel pregnant.  I've got a sore back today and for the past couple days some diarrhea.... I've never actually felt pregnant but this time I do.  Anyway, tomorrow will just be 10dpo so I dont know if it'll be positive or not, if it's not i'll test again on saturday.  I'm soooo excited, a little scared.  Anyway, girl, you feeling anything the same?
How were your cramps different from period cramps?  were they like lower in the front of your tummy and like.... rumbly?
IM WIDE AWAKE.LOL
The past two months have been crazy for me. I had my last regular period on december 9th and it lasted through december 12th. My boyfriend and i are in a long distance relationship and i flew out to see him on the 20th of December and stayed with him through the 2nd of January.During this time i was on the pill which i started taking on December 16th. After i spent the holiday with him, i moved to another state and have started college. This past month, my period was 4 days late and when it came it was extremely light. It came on January 8th and lasted ended the 12th, but it was very light, like spotting. Also, i have been experiencing shooting breast pains, frequent urination (2-3 times an hour) and the past 3 or 4 days i have been having a light brown discharge, but not enough to wear a pad or tampon. Also a few days ago i had shooting side pain, and a dull lower back pain, and for about a week everytime i stand up or walk up a flight of stairs i get extremely dizzy, to the point where i think im going to pass out. I thought implantation bleeding, but the numbers dont match up because the last time i had sexual intercourse was on the 1st of January. And i was on the pill so i dont know!!!
Also this could be stress related seeing as i moved away from home and have started college. I have never had a late period before, nor this kind of spotting....any ideas????
THANKS!

I hope and pray that everyone testing tomorrow gets their BIG FAT POSITIVES! I will be waiting to hear some good news.
im not sure when to test...should i wait it out till febuary when my next period is due???
my last one was realllly abnormal for me and like  isaid i dont know idf its stress related....read above if you havent already <3 THANKS!
I don't really know, I think it might be stress related, but I would wait until AF is supposed to come.
big yawnnnnnn, lol, these late nights are getting to me, but heck i think i slept till  after dinner exept when dh woke me up at 630 to see the snow, lol. i looked out the window, said ok and went back to sleep, lol. it has never snowed here since ive been here since 99
Im scared to test. af isnt due til next friday.so we will see.ok this is tmi but i dont care.lol.i had a post earlier saying i had some white dry cm in my undies all day and my urine was more yellow than usual and someone said maybe im dehydrated but i dont think so because i drink plenty of water all the time.another think my cramping got really bad in the past two days.my vagina is having like sharp pains (i know ouch) and my bottom is cramping alot.my boobs omg they are never going to stop hurting.it hurts to even cross my arms.anyone have something similar?
Judy-OMG I totally hear the lazy thing! I have been getting that way too..I never wanna get out of bed in the morning and than when I do, I never feel like doing anything active :)
Ahh I'm doing okay...my mind is going crazy...am I preggo or not? I am thinking about every single symptom and it's driving me nuts! But I'll find out this week so that makes me feel a lil bit better. Yep DH had a game last night..they lost by 1 friggen point! But it was a great game, we had fun!

Blueskye-Good Luck Girl!!! I hope you get your BFP!!!! Let us know as soon as you find out! Yep..having some similar symptoms....tired all the time, cranky...cramps..mine are in my lower left abdomen..yes and their like a rumbly burning type cramp...it's weird...sometimes I think their AF cramps, other times I don't. I've also been really hungry lately...snacking at like 1 in the morning...peeing a lot...can't sleep at night..and a lot of CM! I just can't wait to test and finally know for sure! AF is supposed to be due tomorrow...but I don't know what kind of cycle I'm on so I'm gonna TRY and wait until the 24th to test...but Good Luck to you hun!! :)
Hey Gals!
I'm here for now .. hubby is playing some XBOX tonight again.

I am testing this week too if AF doesn't show on Monday. I've had crazy symptoms all week ... starting with cramping and sore bbs. Yesterday I had lightheadness while I was in class. I too have been very moist with lost of CM and I don't remember this with AF. Today I've had headaches and a sore back (nothing too sore just noticeable achy). I wish there was a clear clue to look for. The wait is driving me nuts!
rlt123-If you started the pill on the 16th and than spent the next week with your boyfriend...you could have gotten pregnant during that time. When you go on the pill, it can take anywhere from a week to a month or two to actually start kicking in and working. When I went on the pill, my doctor told me to use protection for the first 4 weeks just to make sure it's in my system. So if you went on it the 16th..I'm assuming you had sex on the 20th or around then?? It is a possibility you conceived...and you said your last period was Dec 9th...well you usually Ovulate 14 days after your period which would be around the 23rd...so it is possible!! I would at least wait until this Friday to test..that way it's 14DPO and you will get an accurate result..if it comes back negative than I would just wait to see if your next period arrives..Good Luck!

Scared-About a week ago I was also getting those sharp pains in my Vagina...and I was like umm what the heck is that and what does it mean! But my boobs have been fine, they don't bother me at all and with my last pregnancy they didn't start to hurt until I was 8 weeks.
Hey aeslehc15!! Welcome!! Uggg my hubby's Xbox was just mailed to him and he got it TODAY!! But thankfully he has been away playing Hockey, hehehe but he will be all about it tomorrow night!! They just love that thing!

Isn't it killing ya!! Every little symptom or feeling..you're like is it AF or Pregnancy??? And it's funny, I can't seem to remember what AF cramps or CM feels or looks like anymore! So it's confusing me even more! I have a back back as it is because for my height and weight my boobs are huge...haha so my back always hurts..so I can't go by that...my main things are the cramping and the wetness and CM...driving me bonkers! Let me know when you test...I think I'm going to do it on the 24th or 25th..tomorrow (Sunday) or today should I say..I am 14DPO so I'm so anxious to test!!

Cindy-You're lucky you never get snow!!! It's so beautiful but it's such a pain in the ***! But it must be nice for you guys since you're not used to it...I live in NY and all I see outside is WHITE! :)
Okay so apparently he's stopped playing for the night ... so we are going to bed early. I'm sure I will talk to you all tomorrow ... good luck to those who are testing :) Can't wait to hear the results.
scared - I honestly am not sure what to say, there are a lot of women on here that are much more knowledgeable on the ?s you are asking, but if you think you are, then I would take a test, but know that it might still be to early to get a +, with your urine, you could also have some kind of infection. I would start drinking cranberry juice and water and see if that helps that any.

Gina - well that bites that they lost, but at least ya had fun, always a plus, lol. Girl, I hope that you preggos and dont have to see AF for another 9 months, lol.

Now I am hungry again, do ya'll ever get these late night cravings? Not even anything im particular, just wanting food? And why am I still having to go to the bathroom like every 20 mins? I swear ya'll, I could go without having to potty for hours upon hours, that has since passed and I guess my body is catching up to all the not going, lol?
ok i thought i was the only one with the vaginal pain.thought something else was wrong with me.lol.i dont know..im hoping and praying and hoping and praying for everyone.
lol speaking of cravings. i just made me two pp and j sandwiches.lol.
yeah, I have been doing the ice cream and popcorn thing the last week or so - ugh
Judy-I hope I'm Preggo too!! It feels like so long since I was last Pregnant....it's just so hard not knowing! But I've made it this far, right?
OMG lets not even talk about food...last night, I couldn't shove enough in my face..I think I ate everything in sight...I have just been having the munchies lately...like I can't get full, it's so weird. And every morning around 6:30 am I get up to pee! I hate it, cuz I'm so warm and comfy...I end up peeing half awake! haha

Scared-Yea those vaginal pains are weird...the only thing I thought of was Implantation? I didn't get the bleeding with my last pregnancy and I haven't had any bleeding yet but those pains were weird and I was like maybe I'm getting pains instead of the bleeding? I dunno, it was weird..I wonder if it meant anything?
Ohhh PP & Jelly...YUMMMMMM
yea it does.i was actually thinking that too but doesnt implantation happen when your expecting your period?
yes girl.it is my favorite.and speaking of ice cream.i had cherry ice cream and vanilla waffers.omg the best ever.lol
ya know tonight, I had this sharp twingy pain on the right side of my vagina, but I didn't think anything about it until just now and my lower right side is hurting, not bad, but enough to know it's there. I just don't know what all that means, but I am thinking it means that AF is on her way or something like that.
I've been on photobucket and myspace trying to make a slideshow. Arg!!! I'm eating Cheez Its too. Not good for my thighs, but they say to not eat TWO hours before bed and I figured I'll still be awake then.

I've got the TINIEST bit of CM. You see, it's disappeared since my DD was born last March but it's still inside, you know? So we BDed around ovulation time (I had to guess based on my cycles) and now I feel slippery when I wipe too! I don't FEEL CM on the TP but I def. feel something when I wipe. Def. NOT dry!

Hope that is a promising sign!!!!!!! My SIL and I are going to Freaks Tattoos tomorrow so she can get a piercing and maybe I'll convince her to stop somewhere to get a test. LOL!
Implantation happens after you Conceive...I think around 7-10 days after. And that was around the time I had those sharp pains...so I was like maybe?
OMG you ladies are making me hungry!! I'm trying not to eat...but you're getting my tummy grumbly! haha

Thats weird your lower right side hurts..my left side is the crampy side...it's kind of annoying! What sucks even more is I don't even know for sure if I'm due for AF tomorrow....ahhh this blows!
Joy, you are so smart when it comes to all of this stuff, you and Cindy and Gina and everyone else, ya'll have no idea how much I have learned and how it has absolutely gotten me no where, only smarter, lol, which is good cause maybe I can be of some help too :)

I am thinking that Af is going to show, but for now, I am not even worried about it, I am enjoying my "snack" LOL
ok wow i thought implantation occurred right when af is due.hhmmm.learn something new eberyday.thanks.amd go 4 it.eat all you can. i am.lol..and its my left side mostly all the time but switches to the right.how weird
I am downloading pics too! I went to a WWE Wrestling Match tonight and got some sweet pics! Sooo fun!

I think I might grab a snack....now that I can't get food off the mind! haha

Joy let us know if you end up getting a test-I feel like this week is gonna be a good one for us all :)
Certainly sounds like we're all preggo. That, or we're all nuts whose minds are just making this up. My vote is for the former...

As for food... now I always get the munchies before AF so I'm not putting any stock into that... BUT it is WHAT I'm craving that has be thinking, "What?!" French Onion Soup, Ramen noodles, nachos... a bunch of nasty junk! Stuff I don't typically care to eat.
OMG Gina, now I am jealous, hockey and wrestling? Ok, what did you see? Who wrestled and who won? LOL and where can I see the pics? lol.......we are huge wrestling fans, like we don't answer the phone when it is on unless it is a commercial or my grandparents cause they are getting older and I want to make sure they are ok, HBK goes to our home church and well we just love it, 5 generation, lol.
MY DH IS SO JEALOUS, GINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He loves Raw, though, over Smackdown. LOL!
I have Shawn Michael's DVD. I got it for DH for Christmas. I really, really like him! So I know what church you go to now! LOL! But I won't say...
well Joy, I know I am not preggos, I think my mind is just trying to passify my heart right now cause the cravings I have been having is stuff that I don't normally ever eat and if I do, I certainly don't eat them together, lol.
I really liked Benoit until he did what he did... and I like Batista. John Cena is pretty cool, but not a fave. My toddler always goes, "Go Matt!" when she sees DH playing the XBOX Smackdown vs Raw (for Matt Hardy!!!!!!!!). I think she has a crush!!!
LOL - it is a great dvd and he is an awesome person, his son and Cody are in the same youth group together, and Cody has had this dream of being a WWE star since before he ever met HBK and now that he is in his youth group, he just thinks he is all that, lol. It is cute to watch him sometimes.
I've watched the DVD twice since Christmas. He really does seem so sincere and you HAVE TO LOVE HIS OUTFITS!!!!!!!! Especially in his beginning days. LOL! I just can't get over it...
Haha oh yea I am a HUGE fan...I loved it back in the WWF days..but this is fun too! They had the Wrestling at the rink my Hubby plays at..so since he is a player we got free tickets!! Too bad hubby had an away game but I still went! haha. It was the WWE Raw LIVE! It was sooo sick! There was Randy Orton (who I met and hugged!), Jeff Hardy, Cody Rhodes, John Cena (LOVE HIM), Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold, Triple H, Umaga, a couple other guys and 2 girl wrestlers. OMG it was sooo awesome Judy! I had GREAT seats too so the pics were amazing!! Can we post pics on here?? If not, I can always e-mail them to ya cuz their great! I had soooo much fun!!
I liked the old Wrestling days better...jake the snake, bret the hitman heart, ultimate warrior, british bulldog, hulk hogan, undertaker, rick flair...randy savage..those were my favorite days...but they don't wrestle anymore haha so this'll do!!
Oh yeah, to me, I have loved him since I was a lil kid, he was wrestling the Great Kabooki the first time I saw him and it was love at first sight, lol.
No, they don't wrestle like they used to, back when the blood and guts and glory was much more real, lol. WOW, IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY HAD A GREAT LINE UP! Cena was there? Did he wrestle? Stone Cold has a ranch about an hour and half north of here, lol, but I have never met him, would love to though. I like Kabooki, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Flair, Hogan, LOVE ULTIMATE WARRIOR, the Steiner Brothers, The Road Warriors, Sting, Million Dollar Man
Where'd everyone else go? We start talking WWE and they all disappear?! LOL!
lol, they must be scared, lol. But really, we could somehow figure a way to tie this into pregnancy
LOL! I'd love to try but I'm going off to bed. Catch you on the flip side!
lol im still here..my computer kept saying problem loading page.sorry
well my daughter just woke up and informed me that I should be in bed asleep, I am getting to old to be awake at 1:09 in the morning and is standing here with her lile 7 year old hands on her hips looking at me, lol. I think she wants me to lay down with her, so here I go. Good night ladies, ALL OF YOU TESTING LATER TODAY - STICKY BABY DUST WITH ALL BFPs! Let us know what happens and how the tests turn out! Good night ya'll **hugs and blessings**
night..
im heading off too ladies..ttyl..baby dust.lol
Yea Wrestling is soo fun. I mean I was heart broken when I found out it was FAKE! Cuz I used to watch it when I was little with my dad...it kinda takes the main fun out of it because when you really look at it, WOW does it look fake! But it's still fun to play along...
Cena actually did Wrestle and he WON! Yippy!!
OMG Road Warriors-that takes me back, love em!
It definitely looked more real back then..and I liked the stories that went along with the Wrestlers better back then....or maybe I'm just a grown up now and see the fakeness in it :) But it's still mad cool!
Hubbys fav is the Ultimate Warrior!  "all the little warriors, running through the veins!" haha
Oops looks like everyones hitting the sack! Okay I should wash up and get to bed. Take Care Ladies!! Good Luck to everyone testing, let us know ASAP :)
Night, Sweet Dreams!
So I cant sleep.  I got an hour in between 2 and 3.  Then my boyfriend calls me and I ask him where he is and he gives me some crazy answer and then loses his signal.  So I cant seep for the past two days to begin with and I finally get to sleep around 2 and at 3:02 he calls me and doe this so I mean come on that makes me even less likely to be able to sleep.  So I laid in bed for another two hours and now its 5 and I'm up.  I couldn’t wait any longer and I went and took the test.  I don’t know.... I'm not sure what result I got.  I took a generic rite aid brand, supposed to be like first response.  There was a test window and a control window.  I got a bright blue in the control window but nothing in the test window.... not sure if it was supposed to make a + or if it was just supposed to make a line.  I mean, I think i saw a line... I think!  But i dont know.  So anyway, I thought Id let you know how it went.  I'm going to test again on sunday.  I'm only 10dpo today.  Would that be far enough for a blood test to determine?  I'm about ready to just go and get that done.  Do you have to go to the hospital or a regular dr?  I'm so.... Overwhelmed.

I mean I want to be pregnant.  I feel like Im pregnant.  I've never "felt" like i was pregnant before in the past couple month when my mind was telling me how much i wanted to be.  I dont know if these symptoms are just in my head or if its really real.  The cramps i've got are nothing near what i get when I'm going to get AF, they're more like gas pains.  Now i've got a cramp in my leg.  my back hurts but i dont know if thats from something that i was doing on friday night or not... its 5am sunday morning... i think if it was from friday night then it would be gone by now...maybe not.  Anyway, thanks for reading to whomever read.