Pregnancy 18-24 Community
baby not moving?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

baby not moving?

Hi...well I am 21 weeks and I started feeling my baby move a lot before now. She would kick and felt her almost all day. But for the past 3 days she has hardly moved, and her kicks are not as strong. I had a sono on Friday and she was mesuring ahead by 5 days and everything look good. But even that day she was not living on the sono Dr said she was prob asleep. Since then I have felt a little movement here and there but not as much and not as strong. Should I be worried or is she just in a positing I can't feel her or lazy?  Really need help I worrie bout everything and even more now because I have lost a baby at 20 weeks.
Go and get checked again.  I think Labor & Delivery won't see you until you're a certain amount along, but you might have reached that point.
Okay thank you I will for sure call my Dr and see if they can see me tomorrow. Cause today they are closed
I believe she is fine....I had these same worries and my little girl is just lazy sometimes lol...or either she is somewhere that I can't feel her movement as strong....try drinking something cold and lying on your left side or try something sweet and see If she responds to that....its perfectly normal for you to worry :)....alpsm I learned that right now your baby doesn't have a pattern of movement...if your really worried I would say go to the er and get them to check everything.....I'm 25.5 And my daughter still spooks me sometimes.
Okay thank you. I can't have sweets cause if diabetes but I did drink cold water and laydown. She moved but not as much. I can feel her every now and then randomly. Thank you I just hope she is lazy. Lol cause before these few days she would not stop moving at all. Maybe she just tired herself out. At the sono she kicked and could not feel it but she only kicked like 2 times lol thanks for helping
Call your doctor's after-hours number and see what they advise.  I don't think I would wait until tomorrow to at least talk to someone on call.
Id go into l&d just to be on the safe side. With my first pregnancy I started feeling movement at 15 weeks. At 20 weeks I went 4 days with feeling NOTHING. I totally flipped and went to l&d and they hooked me up and monitored her heart rate which was normal. I was still freaked out though so they did an ultrasound and sure enough there was baby acting like a kick boxer! Because of the position she was in though I couldn't feel it.
Thank you ladies. I felt her a little after I ate then nothing again. So I am gonna call my Dr office to see if they have an oncall nurse thanks a lot
so just wanna update you girls.. well i was about to call to my dr office and my little one started moving then when daddy came home she would not stop moving and man she would go crazy when daddy would talk to her and play music for her lol feel so much better now and today she has been moving not as much as last night but the same as before.. thanks alot for your help ladies.. i really apreciate it. :-)
Maybe she just missed daddy lol.....I'm happy for You.
That is good news.  You might call the doc today just to be sure they don't want to have you come in for a check.
I have an apt tomorrow... i have an apt every week at least once a week.. becuase i have to get a progesteron shot every week and every 2 weeks my dr has to check my cervix because i have a cerclage put in. He tends to check on my baby every 2 weeks when he checks my cervix to make sure she is doing good so tomorrow i get to see the baby again... Thanks a lot..