Pregnancy 18-24 Community
boob jobs.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

boob jobs.

I'm pretty much against plastic surgery in most cases. I'm good with what I got. I know someone who just spent a s h I t load of money on a boob job. Right after her daughter was born. Like litter ally two weeks later. Well this was around 6 months ago. She is now broke. The money had came from an accident she wasn't even hurt in . She asked me to borrow money. I couldn't help at the time. And the amount was unreasonable.
She saw me at the nail salon and completely embarrassed me! For not having money bi tch your living the high life ex ex
Omg I was livid. Like seriously if I'm lucky I can get my nails done once every 6 months. And I was just getting my toes done cause I can't bend down!!! I can't stand fakey nails or people!!!
Sorry. I was just so annoyed! My husband refers to her as boob job lol hence the tittle!
She clearly is irrational she had a baby and decided her money would be better spent on her boobs.
She sounds pathetic.
I became friends with her when she first became pregnant. I gave her rides and she was really nice. And I got her soooo soooo much baby stuff. But as soon as she got her money she was mia and wouldn't answer and stuff. I just felt used.
What a b word! I plan on getting my ******* done but that's after I'm done breast feeding and making young all together but I sure as crap wouldn't do it if I could not afford it, you have to get them redone every 10-15 yrs so wtf does she plan on doing then hahaha???
Wow wat a biotch!! She had her choice and decides to blow her money... I would be soad if she did that ro me... Forget her she ain't worth ur time girl.
Wow smh she should be ashamed of herself and grow up who in their right mind would do something like that just sad
Omg r u serious!!!! How rude. It's not her business how u spend ur own money. I would have put her on blast!
I know a girl who went to Mexico on "vacation" and came back with a new set of boobs. And she was five months pregnant. Your story made me think of her. Rrrr it made me mad.
Sounds like this girl has her priorities all messed up. That's funny cuz my husband also calls the girl I referred to as boob job! Lol
What was she doing at the nail salon if she needed to borrow money anyway lol. She must have had enough to be there. People are ridiculous. I wouldn't give her anything ever!
People suck!! No really, that's really s h Itty of her. And its NONE of her business if you can or can't afford to get your nails done.
That's rude of her but I was literally thinking about boob jobs and I don't care what anyone says I want one, I need one lol and if I had the money I would get one. But I use to be against it and prefer being natural but if you can afford it and something will make you more comfortable with yourself, go for it you know. :) she had no right to embarrass you though but you guys shouldn't judge someone for their choices that's just wrong.
Razismama I think the point is that she spent her money on plastic surgery and then went to borrow money for other stuff. No ones bashing her for doing it but if you can't afford to take care of yourself and have to go around borrowing money to live you shouldn't spend your money on something superficial
Enhancing your natural beauty is one thing like one or two sizes. But she was a b and is now a E or something. Like not pretty boobs creepy ones. Those are the ones I'm against lol sorry wasn't trying to judge anyone just was so upset. Apparently her sister worked their. But thankfully I was drying and could leave.
My point was her priorities being wrong at the time. And she got 30,000 dollars awarded to her. So she must be on drugs or something cause all she has to show for it was those boobs. No nice car or anything. This was only 6 months ago.
Well no you shouldn't spend money you don't have but that's her choice, not a smart one and yeah I think its wrong she got mad at you for not giving her money. That'd not your responsibility at all. @gatorgrl12 lmao oh wow injustice wanna go to a C, so up one size. And I didn't mean you were judging sorry your actually one of the more mature people on this site but once you raise kids I think you mature more and have more patience. I feel bad for people on drugs, that's s*cks if she is, her kid shouldn't have to go through that. :( ive dealt with druggies and alcoholics my whole life and its not fun.
Its no big lol. Had to vent. I really have not known her long and miss judged the type of person she was. I helped her threw her pregnancy and gave her a lot of stuff. So I for sure didn't feel as if I owed her anything. I too have bad eggs in my family whom choose alcohol or drugs over everything else. Its an awful life. And hope if that's the case she can get help. I never met the dad he was in Alabama I was told. But her mom was really nice and I am sure is taking good care of baby. Because I have never seen her with her little girl :/
Its unfortunate but I just walked away and have no intentions on interacting with her furthermore. Was just a bit appalled. C cup seems nice lol I'm just getting in one and I have never felt better in my bikini lol but will inevitably go back to an a cup after breastfeeding.
I hate people like that.. Honestly I'm small chested and have always wanted bigger boobs and a boob job but if one of those things pop it could cause breast cancer it happened to my grandma. I'm good with what I got now there still a perfect size, but I'm not gonna lie I love getting my nails done acrylic..
Yeah I would avoid her you don't need that drama. That's good she has a good mom, every baby needs atleast 1 good person taking care of them.

Lol it would be nice but I won't have money for that for a while. Maybe someday! :D
I know what you mean but small boobs van be nice too I just mostly want to shape mine different kinda...lol anyways...haha hope you feel better.
were not all perfect but the fact that she rather spend that money on her boobs rather than to spend it wisely with her daughter.. She could have done something to make twice of it. lets see if her boobs make her get that money back because ill doubt it lol. But to each on there own opinion. She got some issues being like that to you because I would be ashamed.of my own self
Thanks everyone.
Wasn't trying to seem judgemental. Just want my own daughter to know her own skin is okay. And that augmenting my body would send the wrong message to her. My every choice affects her.
I take her to get her nails painted and make her feel pretty. Not enough woman are happy with them selves.
I was just heated. She embarrassed me and put me down when I was even at her daughters birth. I was just hurt is all. I did a lot for her and never expected anything in return. She talked of going home buying a house ex ex. She seemed to have a plan. I called her mom today and she hasn't seen her in three days. She's with a bad guy. So that explains just about everything. I didn't tell her momma about our encounter. She didn't need to know.
Sorry I came off so crude :/