Pregnancy 18-24 Community
fil vent

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

fil vent

Here's a new one. Most women vent about their mil, but mine is about my fil. He treats me like I'm ******* stupid and it's really starting to **** me off. He always has to double check everything I say just to make sure it's the truth. Like really if your son says it's not the key to the car after me, why do you have to tell and cuss at me when I am 27 weeks pregnant and in front of my there year old no less. She picks up everything she hears. It's getting to the point that I don't want my family around him.
Yell*
Three*
I'm.glad I'm.not the only.one that nags bout their fil. Mine pisses me off cuz he don't do crap when he lives n the same house as me an my kids an bf. All.he does is drink an smoke an wonders y his health is going down hill.
Mine thinks everyone should wait on him hand and foot just because he was in the hospital in JUNE. He is so lazy.
Mine too I cook clean take care of my kids an he thinks whenever I cook he should get to eat it umm hello I'm.the pregnant one here me.an my kids need to eat 1st
Makes me want to trade him in for a new one. I am glad that we don't live with him. He doesn't bathe or brush his teeth so he reeks and it makes me sick. He also thinks his kids should be at his beck and call. He even said that was why he had kids, SO HE DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING!
Omg wonder if we have same fil lol.mine don't brush teeth or bathe either let alone only time he takes a shower is if.he has a drs appt. Never washes his clothes he's lived with us for almost a yr an I've seen him do laundry maybe twice I do laundry every 2 days if not more an that's for 4 ppl
Doubt it since my husband only has a brother that is engaged and no kids but they do sound exactly alike. My husband even told him a couple months ago that the only reason he is an *** to me is because he's jealous that we have a happy marriage and he doesn't.
I.was.sarcastic lol.my bfs siblings live n same area as we do. that could b the reason. Hell my bfs sisters (he's only boy) dont like me neither does his mom because I say what is on my mind an don't care if ppl don't like what i have to say.
We sound just alike as well. I speak my mind all the time and his dad hates it. I knew you were being sarcastic, I just had to say something funny to it. At least DH has him out of my hair for awhile since we do laundry at their place to save money.
I dont have a fil, my husband's father died the year before we got married. But I'm glad of it because from my husband's stories his Father would have tried to lure me into his bed instead of my husband's.
Now he's trying to take my keys because he can't remember where his are.