Pregnancy 18-24 Community
prayers please

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

prayers please

Some of u are familiar with my story. I have 3 healthy children and had my first mc in dec 2011. I recently found out I'm pregnant again. I went to the doc today and I'm 6 weeks and the baby has a heartbeat. Please pray for me to have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. I'm terrified I'm going to have another mc. Its all I can think about so I'm just asking for prayers. I also wants to say I'm sorry to anyone who has lost a child.
my prayers are with you hun. im so sorry about your m/c in december=(. i had one too for the first time back in july of 2011 and m/c at 9w2d. im praying that this baby will be healthy for you as it is for me right now at 20w3d today and im having a girl=). i thought i would m/c with this baby but i never did=). doctors say that most women can go on to have a healthy pregnancy after their m/c and there are alot of women who have. i hope you do have a happy and healthy 9 months of this pregnancy and you do get to see this lil bundle of joy hun=). i know its hard but just try to relax and be positive as much as you can =), remember hun i will be praying for you and this lil baby you have in your tummy=)). and congrats on your pregnancy too!
Thanks and congrats to u as well. I have another apt next wed to recheck heartbeat to make sure its going up.  Today it was 92 she said that was ok since the heart just starting to work and she just wanted to make sire the heart rate increased and that the baby grew. I'm hoping and praying although still worried and I almost have it set in my mind that I will miscarry but I'm trying to stay positive. The hardest thing is not telling ppl cuz I don't want to tell them then have another mc
92BPM is not bad hun=) just for beginning to start. i know with my m/c i had a feeling that i would m/c but didnt know when. i hope it goes up more hun that way you know you have a healthy baby=). if you can update on how it went please.
I will update as soon as I go..
I'm praying for you. I had a mc in jan and am now 4 weeks pregnant! I'm pretty sure I'm goin through a mc right now but have to wait one more day for more blood work. This is my 3rd now but have 3 healthy children I don't know why I'm havin this problem now
The OB just called and told me my hormones were too low and gave me progesterone meds. Has anyone else ever had this? What was the outcome?
Bunp
I pray that you have a healthy pregnancy and happy healthy baby. Take everything slow, try to relax. Wish you all the best!
some women go on to have a healthy pregnancy and some women dont hun. but try not to give up yet sweetie. i know this has to be a very hard time for you but i will be praying for you and your lil baby hun.