Pregnancy 18-24 Community
scared

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

scared

Hi I'm 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant today and since Sunday I have been cramping and bleeding. Alot when I pee not so much in my panties mostly just when I pee. But I had a miscarriage in December and when I pee the blood just came out like it did after my d and c. I have stopped bleeding and the cramping has settled down to nothing now. I didn't go to the er but I do have a appointment with my doctor in the morning should I worry?
doesn't sound too good Hun :( but talk to your doctor tomorrow so he can give you a blood test/ultrasound to find out what is going on. Goodluck
Thanks I'm kind of already preparing for the worst but still kind of hoping for the best. This would make 2 miscarriages in almost 3 months. I guess it's just hard.
Doctors say after a miscarriage wait a cycle or two so your body has time to build back up the uterine wall. You have a greater risk of miscarrying if you get pregnant straight away. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this, just remember you have 3 little angels watching over you now.
Yeah I had my first cycle and this pregnancy wasn't exactly expected more of a surprise to my fiancee and myself but thank u for your kind words I just feel kind of alone right now and not sure exactly what to think or feel. But thank u again
Nothing is forsure yet. Stay positive
your welcome and as bree said nothing is forsure, your doctor will tell you what's going on.