Pregnancy 18-24 Community
sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

sex

Why cant my boyfriend make me orgasm nomore. It all happened after i came out pregnant that i cant *** nomore
At least your in the mood for sex. I can't even get to a point that I even want it a little bit. :(
seiflander i was like that also yoday has been the first time a actually wanted it in the past like 2 months :( -&& im not satisfied !
Bump
Hcrystal you aren't alone! Me and my fiance tried last night and normally I *** long before him. My drive isn't down. I just can't get over that peak. Its probably hormones.. along with everything. LOL its been like that for a while. And im 17 weeks. I reaaaalllly hope it goes back to norm.
Alibby13, yes its like i get mad after cause i didnt *** my bf would usually make be *** like 2 times befor he did but no luck :( im 19wks ! It just makes me not wanna have sex at all lol
If you have not already, try girl on top. It is the only way that really can do it for me at all anymore. I am 34 + 5 and it is still working!
mtasker , already tried me on top , doggy style , normal , the reversed cowgirl , standing up , ect. -&& nothing nomore :( i feel like not even having sex nomore after try so hard today -&& got nothing out of it
Ladies, please try to stimulate your clit lol either have him do it or you do it during sex. That way you both win.
Has to do with the way the baby lies it pushes down and makes your Vj a different shape. I had that problem try stimulating yourself as much as possible and then do foreplay that is how we do it.
My bf cant make me orgasim anymore either.. But its not him its me cuz i dont like the way i look preg. I dont feel attractive but my bf says im beautifull and as long as he can *** im happy.. I can come with no problem. By watching porn., he tries sooo hard to make me *** :/
The only way I can have an orgasm is from oral. I'm 34+5 and can not get in a position comfortable enough for intercourse so we've been very experimental lol
Sex ***** for me too lol I don't even want him to touch me or anything.  
I can't *** unless my boyfriend is playing with my clit it really died help because I wouldn't *** either and would get really mad !! Try it out I bet it will work !
Thank you ladies its good to know im not the only one who wouldnt *** ! I sure will try all the tips you all gave me :)
I have had no sex drive since the beginning. 33+2
But i think its because i couldnt reach my peak either. Now im just waiting for my baby to be here and get back to our norm.
If all else fails, my vibrator never does. Hahaha
Its one of the worst feelings ever :( i lost my vibrator while moving places so i shall go buy me a vibrator , i know it wont fail me !