Pregnancy 18-24 Community
share your baby names!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

share your baby names!

I would love to hear your baby names!! I see someone has posted the top 50 names of 2011the but I want to know your babies names!!
I'm having a little girl anther name is going to be Bristol grace (:
I'm thinking Rafael Caleb (after my brother and the baby's father) for a boy, and Mikaela Grace (I just think it sounds nice) for a girl...but I'm only three months along so I have a lot of time to argue with myself lol.
Are you ok with choosing names without any real significant meaning but something that sounds simply beautiful?? Marie has always been a middle name used in my family...but I don't wanna use Marie if I have a girl...I just hope I don't step on any family members toes!!
Well my boyfriend and I are naming axle jayce if we have a boy but we can't decide on a girls name. I actually have the same problem my family has used Marie in the past 4 generations including me but I don't want to use it
For a girl we're going with Elizabeth Rose, and for a boy we're going with Mason Charles (but my boyfriend has changed his mind about the boy about four times now lol)
How do you decide!?? Are you letting him pick for boys and you get girls??
Yea it's a family tradition
My daughters name is Kylie Marie--my husband picked it, and I loved the name Kylie.
I m gonna name my baby girl shannaya
My husband and I are hoping for two girls as a result of a dream I had when we first met. I have named our first Suriah (Sur-rye) Oliva and he chose our second daughters name, Karin (Cor-rin). We have plenty of time to chose a middle name and make adjustments since we have not been blessed yet :-) !
have to girls ebony skye and layla latrese pregant with 3rd names picked for boy
= fabian shae
girl= izabella neila
I have a 3-year-old daughter named Kahlan Syana (kay-linn sigh-ah-nuh) whose name means "pure" and "God's grace"...

and a son named Grey Joseph..."grey" is a variation on an old celtic name and it means "wise" and Joseph is my husband's grandfather's name; he passed when I was pregnant with Grey.

We're expecting another boy in April and his name will be Ronan ("row-nun"....not sure on the middle name yet)...ronan means "gentle" and "little seal".
My daughter's name is Sophia Monserrat, I have always liked the name Monserrat and my husband chose sophia because it means wisdom
I have a four year old named Rebecca Lynn, a two year old named Caitlyn Marie, and our son who will arrive May 4th will be Matthew Gage.
Awesome names so far!! Let's hear more!!
you can spell Rebecca, also like Rebekah-its from the Bible
I named my daughter Riley Samyiah and I'm preggo again...If i have a girl this time it will be Zoe Love, Zoe Taylor, or Zoe Ja'Elle (we try to stick with 'e' sound for a girl) ....If we have a boy my husband wants to name him Jason but we have no idea what the middle name will be...something that starts with a B, T, or D...so the nickname can be JT, JB, or JD
My daughters name is Lexi Nikole. Dh an I argued because I wanted to name, her Aleenah an he wanted Allissa Cheyenne an I hated it.
This is an awesome post and I LOVE hearing what everyone's baby names are!

But please remember that for YOUR safety, it's against MedHelp's Terms of Service to post information that could potentially be dangerous, and this includes your last name.

So please share your baby names...first, and middle, but do not share your last names! MedHelp has this rule for your safety.

Thanks ladies!!

- Co-Community Leader Ashelen
I have a 20 month old son who is Connor Lee, and if this baby is a boy he will be called Riley James, but if a girl we have three to chose from, Rylee Coral, Lily Coral and Sienna Coral. I find out the sex just before Christmas :)
We have two daughters Natalia Vallerie and Lyla Katharine.

I heard the name Natalia before I even got pregnant and fell in love with it...it's meaning can range from "birthday" to "born on christmas". She wasn't born on Christmas but the meaning didn't matter to us, Vallerie is after my grandmother.  

I also fell in love with the name Lyla the meaning didn't matter but it just so happened the meaning worked for us it means "from the island" she was born in Hawaii :-)  Katharine is after my mother-in-law.

This time we are having another little girl and are naming her Anola Jean.  I like rare names and wanted something that ended in an "a" to match our two other girls.  I haven't found a meaning for Anola.  Jean is after my mother.

We couldn't come up with a baby boy name lol.  But his middle name would have probably Josef which is my husbands middle name.

We choose a first name we like and the middle name is after a family member.

my three boys are Evan, Hayden, and Ezra
My son is Aidan Drake. If I remember correctly Aidan means fire, hot tempered in Irish? Idk it's been a while since I looked it up and he is deffinently both of those lol. And drake is because my husband is a duck hunter and wanted to use it. And I think it sounds good together. And for our daughter on the way her name is going to be Kadence LeeAnn. Kadence because I think it's pretty. And LeeAnn because my great grandmothers middle name was Lee and my grandmothers middle name was Ann.
We won't know till january sometime if we're having a boy or girl but if its a boy we're naming him Alexander Joel and if its a girl McKinley Jo. We had names picked after my first positive test but before the blood test so we've been decided for awhile.
Landon Bradley if its a boy and Raegan _____ if its a girl... not sure on a middle name yet =)
My sons name is Isaiah lee we r trying for our 2nd & if we have a boy next it'll b Damon neil or Jimmy Warren sitll deciding on that but if a girl kyra Michelle the way we picked is I picked our sons name and he'll pick the next but if this is ur first u could pick the first name & ur partner could pick middle or other way
my daughter is Jewel mackenzie lynn
and my son is Jaydyn damien james
:)
We find out in 10 days, CAN NOT WAIT!!

If it's a girl, she's going to be Saskia Frankie, and if it's a boy, he's going to be Max - Can't decide on a middle name if it's a boy, but I want to honour my Dad who I lost 6 years ago.  

Seems as there's only my sister and I, and she's already named her two (Harvey John & Megan Clair), I would like to use my Maiden name (Wheatley) as the middle name if we have a boy.
We're having Frankie as a middle name for a girl, as my Dad's first name was Frank.  
Think he would be pleased :)

Ps.  My Hubby only finally decided on Saskia when he googled it, and found there were no ugly Saskia's!  Talk about shallow, lol!
I called my baby Ben, I didn 't have any names picked, I waited until I saw him & I knew right away that I wanted to call him that :)
For a boy, we like Oliver, which means simply from an olive tree but looking more into it, the olive tree or olive branch is the symbol for faithfulness and peace.
For a girl, we like Fiona, which means fair or pale. Not really a deep meaning, but if she takes after mu husband, it would be accurate!
We haven't narrowed down middle names yet.
If it's a girl she will be, Nevaeh Monae. If it's a boy he will be, Kingston Mekhi. We find out Dec.22.
I picked cecilia marie. Cecilia has something to do with music but i picked it because i always have thought it was a beautiful name. Growing up i found my name not too pretty so i always wanted to give my daughter a namme that was beautiful. Marie is my middle name
My first daughter is Aspen Marie. Aspen because it was what I always wanted to name a little girl. I think it sounds like a calm and soothing name. Marie because it flowed and we have no Marie's in my family. My second daughter is Navy Autumn. Navy because it makes me think of blue, the sea, calm and stormy. Autumn because its tradition in my family's to name the second daughter with the mothers middle name and my name is Malia Autumn. If we have a boy we are going to name him Dax Donavon. Dax because I like the sound of it and Donavon because it is my dads first name. If we have another girl we want to name her Alba. No middle name yet.
Were having a baby girl and were naming her Aubrey Marie. I liked the name Harper but my bf didnt. So I decided to look up the top 100 baby names from the 1920's when our grandparents were born. And I found Aubrey and fell in love with it. And my bf really liked the name. And Marie had always been the first born girls middle name in my family for the last 5 generations.
we are having a little boy and we are calling him Thomas Paul but if we was having a girl she would have been called Ruby Louise
My daughters are Abigail Marie, Victoria Renee, n Madelyn Rose..we are hoping for a boy this time n want to name him Maximus  Edward ,if this is another girl I like Adelaide..not sure of a middle yet??
For a girl me and my boyfriend have Sophia leigh picked out we just found out yesterday Sophia is listed as number one :( lol but we think it sounds beautiful and it means wisdom.. and for a boy we picked Hayden Alexander. Because I've always loved the name hayden and Alexander is my boyfriends name, which runs in his family. :)  
I LOOVE Ezra!! I have ran it past my hubby but he thinks it may be a bit too femme... I am still fighting for it!!
What about Elijah or Ezekial? They're a little "less femme" (although Ezra could definitely be a boy or girl's name just fine)!
I have more girls names than boys-for girls I would like Aeralyn(air-ah-lyn) or avaeanah(aav-eh-ana) or Estelle and possibly call her Este:) I always think of nick names that kids will give her in school. Being named Melissa, I was rearely ever called by my full name. So it has to be something that will still be as sweet as her full name:)
Boys-Ezra is pretty much all we have. My husband is 1/4 hispanic. His grandfather came to the US when he was a boy and I would love to honor his heritage with a spanish name:) Ezpecially since our last name is a hispanic last name, so I dont want to name them something like Ashley Rosalez(not our last name but you get the ides) very american and then a spanish last name!! LOL there is so much in a name!!!
If we're to have a girl she'll be Lacey Denina, Lacey is after my husbands sister that passed away from child abuse when we were 16 (her middle name was Laice and we changed it a little) and Denina was my great grandmothers name.

If it's a boy he'll be Elias Jacob. Elias because I like it and my husband found it and liked it when reading his bible, Jacob due to tradition, my husbands name is Jacob so our first son will take his name as a middle name as my husband did with his fathers name.
my friend is pregnate and she is going to name her little girl.
( lilly kilha hope)
LOVE Elias! Such a strong yet beautiful name for a boy! And my best friend's name is Lacey, very pretty. We call her Lace for short (I know it's not much shorter than Lacey, but just a nickname heads up).
My baby girl name is trinity & now I'm having a baby boy his name will be Joseph Constantine :)
We are ttc but our names are:

Boy: Avery Blair
Girl: Ryleigh Rae

The middle names are our middle names. I love the middle name Blair for a boy although my husband hates it himself. So he was trying to get back at me and change my mind by saying that we had to use my middle name for a girl so I came up with Ryleigh to fit with Rae.

I also really like the name Kyliegh Day
Colten John/James if its a boy and Cadence Olivia if its a girl. We picked them together, it was hard finding names we both liked but we compromised.
Thanks! We're pretty excited and have had those names for some time. I'm not too concerned with the nick name Lace (I'm called Kelc all the time!) like I said it was a middle name of his sister so I don't think any bad repercussions will happen that way. We just thought it'd be a good way to honor her memory.
Oh I wasn't saying it's a bad nickname! I still think even Lace is pretty. That is a great way to honor his sister. I think that's important. My sister-in-law is Abigail Merry, after her aunt Merry that passed away when she was 24 or 25. Great choices!
Still TTC, but our names are:BOY- Landon Harrison (harrison is a mixture of our fathres' names Harold / Aris) GIRL- Brooklyn Elia (Elia is a mixture of our mothers' names Elizabeth / Gloria) Pronounced Ah-lee-ah  We are positive on both of the middle names..and pretty positive on both the first names!  We also liked Brody for a boy and Bridget for a girl!  
I'm naming my dd aurora kai.

Marie is my moms middle name and she has dropped hintsshe wants it passed on, as has my aunt clarene about her name.since she could never have kids but marie means bitter and I didn't want that meaning in my daughters name.
Girls' names amy, amber, loren and skye. Boys' names keiran, luke and christopher
We like the name ryder for a boy so far...but no girls names! I like sadie but he didnt..were both way too picky with names
I like Avery for a girl.
My 7month old sons name is Elias Maximus, I loved Elias and My huband Maximus. I wanted a name with a lot of meaning and it suits him perfect with all that he's been through he's my miracle 25 weeker with absolutely no issues.
Oh BTW Elias was derived from Elijah and means the Lord is my God, and Maximus means the Greatest. Im 9weeks now hoping for a girl I would like to name here Anais (Ah-na-Eese. Meaning gracious and merciful. I met a lady with this name about 5 years ago and she was so sweet, and I feel in love with her name.
We are having a little girl and we are naming her Madison Danielle her daddy picked it out if you can believe that haha
Keaton for a boy or Lily for a girl
We had a baby boy in September and named him Brody Dennis.... If we have a girl we plan on naming her Miley Jewell.
My sons name is Brayden Isaiah and im due in 13 more weeks and we are having another baby boy and going to name him Kaisen Carter :)
If i have another girl i think i like Cara...not run that by my boyf yet though!
Im naming my baby girl kaylie renee.  She will have My middle name. My 3 year sons name is daniel edwin. His first name is after my hubbys fathers first name, he past away before i met my hubby. And his middle name is my dads middle name.  He loves his name.  :)
I have put a name together for a girl using both sides of our family's middle names as well as grand parents middle names it Kyleeann Marie. Kyle is from my father, lee is from my step father and dh's father, ann is both my grandmothers middle names, and marie dates back for century's on both sides of our family tree. Its spelling is the exact same as everyone is which I thought was pretty cool and it has a deep family history! If our little one turns out to be a boy he will be named after his father and great grandfather William Ray III! Both names have alot of meaning and I just fell in kyleeann marie when I starting putting names together and my dh said thats the name no more disscussion b/c we knew it was prefect! Our little miracle is due June 13th and we r hoping its born on the 16th since mine and dh birthday land on a 16th but different months :) very cool I thought.
i think honoring loved ones in your kids names is so awesome i did that as well my daughters middle name is mackenzie after my 12 year brother who passed away when i first got pregnant with her she never got to meet him and now at least she can have a tie to him :)
If we have a girl we are going with Rylee Novella. Novella was my grandmothers name, and i've always loved it. We haven't picked out a boy name yet, but we really love riley for a boy too!
My boys are Julian Jaymz ( James spelled a fun way: after my brother) and Colton Stephen (Stephen after my dad) and I am expectin number 3 his name is Jackson Anthony (after my husbands father)
Im having 2 baby girl's
Brynn Preslee and Jillian Paisley
If I have
a boy: Domonic Carter
a girl: Haylee Sylvia
Slyvia is after my grandmother and my husbands mom can you believe it what are the odds
My daughters name is layla khole. Idk what im having yet but for a girl i like anailize marie and for a boy either landon isiah or brayden nicholas....hope this helps
Our little girls name is Lanee Louise and we are preg with a boy now. His name is going to be Luke Bentley.
We changed our names! For a boy, it's going to be Cordan (Core-din - combining mine and my husband's names) and for a girl, it's going to be Leila Rose (Lay-luh), Fiona Lynn or Celia Lynn- we can't seem to narrow it down!  
Were going for maddison May, for a girl or liam James for a boy :)
My son is joshua allen. After his father.   My daughter is adrianna raylein.  And i am having another girl soon.  Her name will be danika rayne.
Of I have a girl my names are breana marie , kendra lee, or jenessa ann:) for a boy I like landon but my husband don't.
My daughters name is Allisa Rae (middle name from my family) for a boy last time we were thinking Liam Douglas (middle name after BFs dad who died)

Loving reading the names... lots of cute names!!
To kelci0104 I am lacey delrae. Your name for your little girl is very close to mine. I find it sweet your naming her after someone you lost.
Our boy name is nathanial james and our girl name is rylee novella. James is my bf's name, and novella is after my grandmother.
I have a son Jamie and pregnant for a girl we have chosen amelia and for a boy we like riley or Harrison x
my son's names are Coby Ethan and Jaylen Izaiah. Im pregnant with a little girl now and we're pretty sure it will be Aubriya (Aw-Bree-Uh) Nichole Lee.  Nichole is my middle name and Lee is DH's.  We also like the name Mayli Nichole for a girl and our boys' name was Kaiyan Lee.
im 11 wks n 4days n iv picked names already we have freddie for a boy and amelia for a girl. this is my first child i lost 1 b4 the skull and brain wasnt formed properly so i couldnt continue with the pregnancy it was called acrania has any1 else had this? my first scan is in 5 days im soo scared i hope everything is ok this time. x
I'm having a babygirl in March her names going to be Allina Christine :)
Our Sons' names are Jayden Estéban, Rylan Isaías, and Mazen Ezekiel. My kids are 3/4 Mexican, so it was very important that they had at least 1 Spanish name. My husband chose their first names and I chose their middle names. Our last name of course is Spanish too, but I wanted them to have a Spanish first or middle name as well... I want them to be proud of where they come from. I am now pregnant with baby #4, if its another boy his name will be Davin Mateo and if its a girl we don't have a first name yet but her middle name will be Guadalupe-Marie. Good luck
Finnian jakub for a boy and anastella Marie for a girl
I find out wat I'm have on jan 20th but if is a girl her names goin be rosalie rae n if it's a boy he goin be named josh jr
Brooklyn marie :)
When my boyfriend and I picked names, I picked the girls first name and the boys middle name, he vice versa. That way, no matter what we had, we each had some sort or say with the name.. I'm now 34 weeks pregnant with a girl and her name is Lilly Anne :) (I picked Lilly, he picked Anne after his mother). I think you should choose whatever name is going to make you happy.. just remember its stuck with them until they die ;) so pick something tolerable!
I have 2 daughters named Avalyss Marie and Selicity Rae:) pregnant with my son who im going to name Jayden..
My little girls name will be Tehya means precious in Navajo. All my girls have native American names my oldest is aiyana-eternal blossom Nizhoni - beautiful. Makila - thunder goddess
We've been thinking about names, not knowing if i'm pregnant or not...(been told otherwise)
If it's a boy it's going to be Lenny Ian
& if it's a girl it's going to be Liarna Lexie
We have got loads of traditions running through both familes, but we've ignored all of them & maybe we may set our own tradition :)
good luck everyone xx
I'm pretty sure it will be a girl. We havent gotten to much talking done but I do like the name mazzy estellise..... Sound silly to anyone?
I named my newest baby girl Catalli! Its an Aztec name, and i thought it sounded so unique :)
@Mommybear my niece's name is also Rebekha Lynn (odd spelling I know but it grows on you after awhile), and mine's *similar* to Caitlyn Marie.

@Ivy absolutely love your pick for your daughter's name. That's just beautiful. I tend to gravitate toward Celtic-sounding names but we don't have anything picked out yet, probably won't for awhile. I have a really long list of stuff I can't/won't use, either because there are already too many of them in my family or too many of my friends swiped it first.

Maybe this is weird but our family tends to have "joke" names for kids pretty much right up until birth. It's a convenient way to keep the name secret from nosies or allow time for tons of mind changing. Darling BF seems to want to continue this tradition, insisting, in retaliation for me supposedly not letting him name the dog "Zeke," that this one's going to be Zeke if it's a boy and Zekette if it's a girl.
I have a 3 year old named matthew Carl, a 16 month old names kaydence elaine, and I'm only 12 weeks with this one but for a girl we are thinking zoey and Michael for a boy.
im 11wks n 4 days so if im having a girl i was thinking of penelope or iris..  if its a boy well my bf wants to name it after him since he's a jr he wants to pass on the name so.. daryle the 3rd.. ;)
Brooklyn Skye for my girl and chance for my boy
I have a 3 year old son called Anton, we wanted an unusual name (he's the only one  in our area with that name). And for future children names will be Connor, Ashlynn, Cherise and Oscar
Turns out we're having another girl not a boy so her name is going to be Alyssa Paige.
If its a boy, we are naming him Kenneth Robert after my husbands grandfather. If she's a girl (which I'm pretty sure she is) then we agreed on Lillyana Marie.
We decided on William Gabriel for our boy name. Heidi Jeannette for our girls name.
I have a kam'ron tyrese, simeon david, hunter shane, hayden christopher, peyton anthony, and this boy will b Gabriel john
If i have a girl we have decided to name her maria magdalena and if its a boy we will name him jan ( pronounced john) karlos
Caleb Alexander for a boy and Jordyn Michelle for a girl
For a girl I like karmyn & kamille but idk for a boy
My first (boy): Elijah Gene
Second (girl): Lillian Faith
Third (boy): Bryson Hunter
If Im having a girl we are naming her Arabella evonne. not too sure about a boy yet. we find out on Fri what we are expecting. super excited :)
Mylee Lee Anne for a girl
My fiance and I are having a little girl and naming her Aria Brooklyn :) if we were going to have a boy we were going to name him Bronx Xavier. (he picked the middle name) I always wanted to name my little girl Ellie Mae but he brought up the name Aria to me and I fell in love with it :)
My fiance and I are having a little girl and were naming her Aria Brooklyn, it took us FOREVER to decide on a middle name for her and we went back and fourth with names many times. If we were having a boy we were planning to name him Bronx Xavier (he picked out the middle name) I always wanted Ellie Mae for my little girls name but he brought up Aria to me one day and I fell in love with it :)
Our little girls name is Lanee Louise and I am preg with a boy now. His name is going to be Luke Bentley.
Glad to say Hailee Sylvia it is
My little girls name is gonna be Aubree Elyse! I cant wait May to meet her!
Eli Lane
Ellah Catherine

Initial for a boy we were gonna use Lucian Turney and call him luc for short but my father named my baby brother Luke and he is only 2 years older then my baby....... All names are traditional and family names that carry tons a respect
I have a beautiful little girl inside of me!!! I'm very excited. And I have been waiting so long for a little girl so I told my hubby I will name her. Its not American name, but it is still beautiful. I'm going to name her Zainab. Exotic? :)
Jasper Finn

Our girl names were Alice Marie or Lydia Ann
Other boy names I had were Fisher and Sawyer. Still like them for the next one.
I'm having a girl n her name is going to b Meea (mia) desi–jean my hubby didn't want to spell her name mia so he said meea lol plus our 4 year old daughters name is Emma so it has the same letters
Im naming my baby girl Bailey Rose
For a boy we've decided it'll be one of 3 names, james william, john alexander, or raymond alexander, and for the life of us we can't get a girl name we can agree on, we're considering rose, maya, or lilly
My husband and I are naming our son DeKoven James. DeKoven is my husbands middle name as well as his great grandfathers name :)
My daughters name is Emily Grace. We had two names we liked so we put them into a hat and picked one and Emily just happened to be my favorite. And Grace is my middle name so it just seemed right. My sons name is Easton Michael. My husband played ice hockey in high school and Easton was the company who sponsored him, and I happened to like it as well lol. And Michael is my husbands middle name.
My husband going to name our baby girl
We aren't far along but we think we may go with maysen Eugene or tymber leigh
My daughter is naming her daughter Mikahla Imani. My niece is naming her daughter- Mykelti Lynn.
We are having a boy and decided on the name Parker Ethan! My daughter picked out the middle name! :)
Girl : Addison Rylee
Boy : Nikolas Josiah
My baby girls name is going to be Bailey Rose:)
We are naming our son Cooper James. Cooper is my maiden name he will be my parents only grandson and James is my husband's and his fathers middle name
Im only 10 weeks but my fiance & I have already picked out names. Alysia Marie for a girl and for a boy Demitri Alexander .... Alk my amilies midle names are either lynn or lawrence & I just dont like either enough
Boy
Name-Nathan means god gift (origin hebrew)
Middle-Adad mean Storm and flood god. (origin Greek)
I just thought that the middle name Adad sounds just right for the name Nathan ....
I like it Nathan Adad
Me and my boyfriend are naming our son Dayton :)
Ava Rae for a girl, Blake Owen if its a boy :)
My daughters middle names all start with the letter A. Alexie, Alyssa and this new addition will be Anahi (Anna-eee)
So nice to see this come back up. I' set on alexander james for a boy. haven't gotten my bf's opinion yet. Rylee novella for a girl.
Mackenzie Rae :)
I am having a boy and calling him chase i dont really vare for meaning i wanted a simple name that was easy to say and spell and wasnt too common
For a girl we will use fa'alupe Sophia and for a boy it will be kayden silou
My girl names are Natalia Rey or Kyndall Marie
My boy all I have is Mason..
My daughter is Millie Isabella Daisie x
My little princess' name is Reannyn Kay
(prononced re-ann-in) :)
I'm 10 weeks pregnant now and I like Bonnie Leigh for a girl and Hayden or Mason for a boy, not picked the 2nd name for a boy yet
My baby girl is named Liv Mai . Liv is just the only name me and my husband agree and Mai is when we got marieed
im having a little girl and her name is going to be amelia ellie x
Girl- macie faye. Just because its pretty and faye is his mothers middle name.  
Boy-idk it changes so much but prolly a Jr....so A.J.
My daughters are called
Georgia Louise - means farmer
Tiegan (tee-gan) deana - means pretty little thing
Phoebe Marie -  means bright
Louise Marie is my name and deana is my mum and sisters middle name. If this 1 is a boy it will be liam Albert and were not sure of a girls name yet!
If I was gonna have a girl, she was gonna be madelynn Anne, but I'm having a boy and he's gonna be raylan joel
My baby girls name is Aubrey Faith :) I woulda named a boy Aiden Layne
If its a boy it will be Gavin Scott and if its a little girl it will Aubrey Lynn I am 14 wks and 5 days so 5 weeks till we find out !! I can't wait !
My baby girls name is going to be Alexia Casey :)
Were nameing ours Lucas Bryant (last name here..lol) after the country singer Luke bryan!! Me and my boyfriend love his songs and couldn't come up with a name so outta the blue it pop'ed into my head and we both loved it!!!!
We re having a boy & he will be Riley Travis!  Riley is is his grandfathers name and travis is my grandfathers name so not taking the usual route here of using that for a lil girls name! I had come up with Makyna Kristine if it is was a girl!
If its a boy Salvatore and if its a girl Nikka...we find out the sex in 2 Weeks. I have a feeling its a boy :)