Pregnancy 18-24 Community
ugh...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

ugh...

Reading about everyone going through misscarriages and stillbirths is making me shy more and more away from every trying again for a baby. Losing mine was so hard i cant imagine going through it again. Its to the point i wish i could just get my tubes tied... there arent many support groups around and idk how to get myself out of this mindset... i do want to have another baby but im soo worried to lose them like my baby boy... i dont know what to do :'(
Aww dont be upset! I lost my first child it stopped growing at 5weeks and I carried baby till after 3months and disnt know till I started cramping and bleeding,  I felt upset and was worried if it would happen again but now im here pregnant again and I also heared it can be ur first pregnancy u have problems with its ur bodys way of adjusting to things. Im sure u will have a beautiful healthy baby of ur own one day,  dont give up hope :-)
Idk... i cant see another one of my babies in pain like that... its the worst feeling ever :/ been trying everything to get myself out of this mind set and just hope for everything to be ok but its hard... ive tried talking about it crying about it packing away his baby stuff even finally posting a pic of my belly before i lost him but idk what else to do. :/
It'll just take time sweetie. It happened so recently, you probably just need more time. I've heard of women feeling the way you do and then one day something happened and right then and there they just knew they were ready. I'm sorry for your loss but I'm sure one day you'll feel ready again. I lost my first baby too, not as far in as you, but it took me till five years to feel ready again. I wish you the best.
Sigh i hope your right... i just get so jealous seeing everyone happy with their babies and it really hurts... but i hope one day ill be ready again... thanks.
Its a good sign your jealous, you know that you want one of your own, now you just need to wait until your want out weighs your fears. We are all here for you though, wishing you the best until you do feel ready. Then we'll all be there congratulating you. :)
I had a miscarriage it really got to me I was determinded to get pregnant again and I did three weeks later and now im 17 weeks pregnant, I think miscarriages r really common for first time pregnancy
How far were you? I lost a baby at 21 week and it was hard.... I was not thinking straight for a while. It was miscarriage number 3 for me so i did feel that I don't want to try anymore.... But decided try just one more. And had a beautiful baby girl. That was years ago and now i am preagnant again.
I went into labor at 17 weeks.
I dont no how it feels to deliver a live baby then it goes I know it would hurt,  I mean it hurts to even think about it. Im soo sorry you had to go through it I just wish one day you can be a mommy! I mean when I lost mine it was different because it was already dead I felt weard different emotions I just ended up feeling nothing if that makes sence! I still wonder now how baby would of been :-(. I really wish u all the best!!!
Hows your cats now are they still clinging like mad lol
Only my mustached one the others dont bug me and i hope one day ill be a mommy again but at this point im way too scared
Just give ur time to heal... Last yr whn iwent thru miscarriage at 11wks i was in very bad state... 3 months i couldnt put my head around... On every cycle i use to cry... Its sad but i use to get jealous from every pregnant women... Thn i started changing my life around... First thing i did was stop using internet... I nevrr use to read abt miscarriage or pregnancy at all... I comitted myself to other things such as working out.. Eating healthy taking care of my husbanf etc... My dh was such a big support... He started taking me out more as i was isolated... At one point i just totally put my mind away from my loss... In june iwnt evn trying n ws trying to enjoy my life... I wsnt evn willing to do test... Bt my husband requested n surely i was pregnant...
N may i add i have pcos so i could never concieve (conceive) naturally... I tried 3n hlf yrs b4 falling pg... Now its going to be nearly 5 yrs n its our first baby i m 27wks n so far everything looks good... My last option were iui or ivf... So just give urself some time... Go out more... N use ur negative force into something different...
Hehe ur cats layed off a bit then mine just clings to me and wakes me up at night several times. My dog went weard and ran off! Animals confuse me :-S