Pregnancy 35+ Community
mucous plug
About This Community:

Our Pregnancy Support Forum is for women 35 years and older. This is where you can communicate with other women who share your interest in pregnancy and childbirth issues. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

mucous plug

ok so yesterday i went to the washroom and i am pretty sure i lost my mucous plug it was really slimy and there was a lot of it i had to wipe about 3 times just to get rid of it all i know tmi sorry but what can i expect now. I neve had any blood or anything it it either though so i dont know to get excited and ready or not to be excited i am 36 weeks today!
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Actually don't expect much. You can lose plug days...up to WEEKS before labor. All it really showsis that your body is on track! Thats good!
Blank
Hi yess me as well mine started yesterday n im 38wks ill be 39wks on monday if i make it im due in 9 days n i never noticed it with my first son cause my water broke early but this one has passed his weeks so good does the mucous mean hes gona be late or that hes comin???
Blank
4268628_tn?1375044776
Some women lose their mucus plug early like 28 weeks and still go full term while some women list theirs only when they go into labor, or not at all. It's another step in the process that varys from pregnancy to pregnancy.
Blank
Im 28wks and dialated 2-3cm n i also lost my mucus plug the other day......will my lil man come soon??
Blank
4268628_tn?1375044776
Pretty, they should try to stop you from going into preterm labor til you are closer to full term. I know someone who has been in the hospital for the last month on bedrest to keep her from going into labor.
Blank
Im sorry bout that im not 28 im 38wks lol due june 6th
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 35+ Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979