Blank
Blank
Hoping for a miracle
I am a 25 yr old mother of 2 a boy and girl and while most say I have the perfect family, I feel incomplete. I really would like to have another baby. I had my tubal ligation done October 1 2008 with the csection birth of my baby girl. I was just wondering if I should have any hopes of becoming pregnant after my tubal or if its impossible. I have seen alot of people say they think they are but not who are. I was almost 23 and had it during csection will this increase my odds? Please if anyone has anything to share to give me a lil hope email
Discussion is closed
Cancel
3 Answers
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1523285 tn?1315006718
well  i wil tell that its not impossible but not very likely ..... now  me myself i have two pregnancies post tubal. but my tubal was done improperly one side  didnt close off all the way .    Now  I am the exception to the  rule they say. Now both  my pregnancies  post tubal have be implanted in the right  spot  I delivered a healthy  baby  girl in  Feb of 09 and i am  due to  deliver another baby  girl in  august of this year.  iwouldnt  count on it happening normally  but if u are  really interested in having more  children most tubals can be reveresed
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Thank you for your response! I didn't think it was very likely, Im not holding out too much hope. I will probably wait to see if the baby fever passes and if not maybe my husband and I can look into reversal, I've just heard they are considered a major surgery and are hard to do.Congratulations on your baby girl!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1523285 tn?1315006718
Ty ya they are considered a major surgery but I believe they are done through laproscopy so as to not be that invasive but good luck on what u choose to do
Discussion is closed
Cancel
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
1749851 tn?1446943519
Blank
michelle6462 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 07
Blank
Dawnandhubby4ever is ...relaxing at home Comment
Sep 10
Blank