Hoping for a miracle
I am a 25 yr old mother of 2 a boy and girl and while most say I have the perfect family, I feel incomplete. I really would like to have another baby. I had my tubal ligation done October 1 2008 with the csection birth of my baby girl. I was just wondering if I should have any hopes of becoming pregnant after my tubal or if its impossible. I have seen alot of people say they think they are but not who are. I was almost 23 and had it during csection will this increase my odds? Please if anyone has anything to share to give me a lil hope email
well  i wil tell that its not impossible but not very likely ..... now  me myself i have two pregnancies post tubal. but my tubal was done improperly one side  didnt close off all the way .    Now  I am the exception to the  rule they say. Now both  my pregnancies  post tubal have be implanted in the right  spot  I delivered a healthy  baby  girl in  Feb of 09 and i am  due to  deliver another baby  girl in  august of this year.  iwouldnt  count on it happening normally  but if u are  really interested in having more  children most tubals can be reveresed
Thank you for your response! I didn't think it was very likely, Im not holding out too much hope. I will probably wait to see if the baby fever passes and if not maybe my husband and I can look into reversal, I've just heard they are considered a major surgery and are hard to do.Congratulations on your baby girl!
Ty ya they are considered a major surgery but I believe they are done through laproscopy so as to not be that invasive but good luck on what u choose to do
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
michelle6462 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 07
Dawnandhubby4ever is ...relaxing at home Comment
Sep 10
Dawnandhubby4ever joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 10