Pregnancy After Tubal Ligation Surgery User Group
could i be?
About This Group:

This site is for all women who have conceived and/or given birth after having any type of tubal ligation surgery. Please join us and share your experiences.

Founded by Preciouspg on October 5, 2009
126 members

could i be?

hello everyone, i am wisha, i had my son almost 11 months ago now, and had a tubal done, well after coming home i felt a pop in my ovary area, i called the doctor and he said not to worry about it! my husband suggested that i popped my tube open, i didn't think anything of it until a week or so ago, i started having pregnancy symptoms and my 2 kids started acting funny and i am getting worried, i had a c-section and they had done it that day while i was on the operating table! what are my chances of getting pg? the doctor told me that it was a effective for the first year? is he right or did he get it wrong?
Hi There:)

'All Things Are Possible!

Doctors would like to make you think it's permanent, but its not always.  I myself, had I known that there was a chance of it coming undone would of never had the operation done in the first place.  

In your case I have read many a story on Med-Help of women like you who had tubals done during a C-section and have become pregnant anywhere from a few months to years later and have carried successfully to have a healthy baby.  

God Bless!
Well I guess I ll wait a couple more weeks to see if my period comes around if not I am going to go get checked out to be one the safe side, and I feel the same way the reason why I got my tubes tied was because I had medical problems in the past and when I was in recovery I almost had a heart attack cause I bp was so high and they could hardly wake me up after wards. So I wanted to get it done for health reasons, but if I am good, god knows what he has planned for me and my family
Godisfaithful commented on TinaR10's status
Godisfaithful commented on heather727's status
Aug 18
clink_clink joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 17