could i be?
hello everyone, i am wisha, i had my son almost 11 months ago now, and had a tubal done, well after coming home i felt a pop in my ovary area, i called the doctor and he said not to worry about it! my husband suggested that i popped my tube open, i didn't think anything of it until a week or so ago, i started having pregnancy symptoms and my 2 kids started acting funny and i am getting worried, i had a c-section and they had done it that day while i was on the operating table! what are my chances of getting pg? the doctor told me that it was a effective for the first year? is he right or did he get it wrong?
Hi There:)

'All Things Are Possible!

Doctors would like to make you think it's permanent, but its not always.  I myself, had I known that there was a chance of it coming undone would of never had the operation done in the first place.  

In your case I have read many a story on Med-Help of women like you who had tubals done during a C-section and have become pregnant anywhere from a few months to years later and have carried successfully to have a healthy baby.  

God Bless!
Well I guess I ll wait a couple more weeks to see if my period comes around if not I am going to go get checked out to be one the safe side, and I feel the same way the reason why I got my tubes tied was because I had medical problems in the past and when I was in recovery I almost had a heart attack cause I bp was so high and they could hardly wake me up after wards. So I wanted to get it done for health reasons, but if I am good, god knows what he has planned for me and my family
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
michelle6462 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 07
Dawnandhubby4ever is ...relaxing at home Comment
Sep 10
Dawnandhubby4ever joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 10