Aa
A
A
Close
45 n a wk late
Hi im 45yrs old im a wk late for my period. Not usually late,2wks ago i had a bit of bright red spotting. I lost 2 babies bsck in my 20s,what are my chances that i'm pregnant? I know the easy answer is to do a test,but i just thought id adk on here 1st.
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1806883 tn?1458324604
you could very well be pregnant as long as your still ovulating, so yep, take a test and see how you go :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
4176707 tn?1391043883
I'm 45 and 11.5 weeks pregnant, so very possible.  We weren't trying and I wasn't taking any kind of fertility anything.  When I missed my period, I thought I was perimenapausal and my cycles were just getting longer. Imagine my surprise when 3 days later I got a blaring positive on an HPT!  I'd take a test and see cos you never know.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thank u so much,i did take a test in the middle of the day but i didnt have proper wee. Not sure if that makes a difference,it was negative but im still not having a period with no signs of it coming either. Maybe i shall wait and do it again if i dont see my period soon. X
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
4176707 tn?1391043883
Yeah, I would wait a couple days and do one with first morning urine and see what happens.  The hormones are more concentrated with that first urine of the day.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thank you,im goin to do another test 1st thing. Its doing my head in if im honest. Thanks for all your help guys xx
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi ladies,well ive done another test this morn and its still negative. Thanks for all your help and advice,i guess i'll just wait for my period to appear. Maybe if i miss this months i will visit my gp,good luck with your pregnancies,and merry christmas to you all. Takecare hunnies xx
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
12940884 tn?1478151571
Blank