External version a bust!!
Well the external version I had today to turn our breech baby was a total bust!!  They couldn't budge her (well maybe they moved her an inch)!!  It was painful but not totally intolerable - just tons of pressure and discomfort on my uterus and organs.  They tried a few times and then decided her bottom was just cemented in!  It doesn't really matter to me though - I am quite flexible in the mode of delivery.  But for now the c-section will be planned for Jan 16-18 (I'll find out exactly on Friday at my appt!) and if she turns on her own it will be back to the waiting game!
Not long now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa- Well that's too bad that the little stinker has her mind set on which way she is going to lay! Who wants to lay on their head for a couple weeks anyways! Hope all goes well and hopefully she turns but if not, you can tell her all about how stubborn she was when she gets older!!
Lisa,
I'm sorry the version didnt work, but with my luck after all the trouble the baby would probably lmove last minute.  You are getting so close to seeing little Isabelle.  I cant wait for you to meet her.  It is truly AMAZING.  
Happy New Year
((Sheila))
Lisa,

Well at least you gave it a shot.  Eitherway, I'm sure  everything will be fine and that is what is impotant.  Wow only a little more than two weeks..  how exciting.  

Take care and congrats on getting here!!