Glucose
Well I went for my glucose screening today...and I dont know what everyone is complaining about I didnt think the drink was bad at all....actually got it down in 3 drinks.....maybe trying to make up for not being able to drink LOL  I will get the results back Thur but I'm ACTUALLY NOT WORRIED ABOUT IT.  
Lisa I know yours is coming up it is NO BIGGIE...the drink was actually a nice change from WATER
Glad it went well for you and good luck with the results.. Do we all have to take this test?
Hanna, yeah it is for gestinational diabetes and they test around 27/28 weeks unless you have a history of diabetes.  How are things going for you?  ((Sheila))26w5d
so what does this stuff actually taste like Sheila?  Prepare the nervous nelly!  I can't imagine it tastes any worse then the stuff they make you drink before surgery to do a bowel prep - ugh - that's stuff is hideous - all I have to do is think about it and it makes me shiver - ugh
Yep mine is at the end of next week.  I'm glad it isn't too bad tasting - it just looks like orange soda to me (maybe a little more sugary?).  Did you fast beforehand or not??  I'm not worried about it either - I guess if you fail the longer 3-hour test you mainly have to watch what you eat...I don't think they go straight to insulin unless it is not controllable by diet.  Anyways - happy third trimester (tomorrow)!!!!  I can't believe it!!!  The only thing I am thinking about doing now is scheduling an elective 3d/4d ultrasound.  They have a weekday special for $120 and you get a 20 minute dvd and a bunch of pictures.  Hubby is not sure if we should or not but I miss seeing my little peanut!!  I am so curious as to what she looks like now!!!
are you planning on getting a flu shot???  I have been debating about this one...
Sheila,

Well I'm glad I got the warning.. I had know idea about this test, and I hate yucky surprises.. Much better to go in prepared..

Things are going really well with me. His name is Jacob this week. If I like I name, I start calling him that and see how it fits. Jacob is really growing on me.  And I figure later he can go by Jack, Jake or Jay if he ever chooses to. Last two days, I feel him moving all day and into the evening. I just can't get enough of that.  

How have you been doing?  

Hannah ((21wks))
Girls...the drink is kinda yummy after all the water I drink daily.  It tasted like a watered down orange soda..not even tooo sweet, but I eat ALOT of candy (especially the sweet stuff not so much chocolate)  so I definately have a sweet tooth and it is not thick or anything gross

Hannah I like Jacob :O) you'll have to let us know if it sticks

Lisa, I HATE NEEDLES....so I'm not getting a flu shot.  let me know if you go for the 3D/4D U/S.  All things considered I'm kinda lucky I got to see her last week and will again in 2 weeks but the light duty SU@KS.  Hopefully in 2 weeks all will be good.  They look the same at this point, and since my DR appt last week was unexpected I had no water and U/S was blurry

our lil site is getting so busy it is good to hear from all of you.  Have a great week
((Sheila))26w6d
you go Sheila.....so hows that little girl treating you?

Love you girl
Brandi