Is bloating a very early sign of pregnancy?
Hi my name is Sarah, and my husband and I have been trying for a little over a month now. I am wondering if anyone else had bloating as there very first sign that they were pregnant even before the pregnancy test came back positive? I took a test but it said negative, but I think that it was too early, I am going to wait and take another one closer to my expected period. My pants are already too tight :(
unfortunately there is no sign that is just for pregnancy, especially when you are TTC
i had every fake symptom there was over the years because your mind plays all kinds of tricks on you. I was even a day or late sometimes for no good reason.
hang in there and test after you expect your AF.
BD!
I agree with everything happynifer is saying.  I cannot tell you how many times I convinced myself I was pregnant based on symptoms.  The month I conceived my son I wasn't really trying, so wasn't thinking about the 2 week wait at all..almost fell off my chair when the test came back positive.

I know the waiting to find out is sheer torture, but until it's time for your period to make her debute, there is no real way to know.  Bloating can be caused by so many different things.

Good luck to you!