MY BACK IS KILLING ME!!!!
Ok Im 25 wks and I have the sorest back....ever! I went to the prenatal massage therapist yesterday and Im tempted to ask her to move in for the next 10-12 wks.  I am SORE in the lower back region.  Im rigged w/pillows in all the right places.  And I rest w/my feet up for swelling, etc....Anyone else have any suggestions?

Do you have a large exercise ball?  They are absolutely terrific for lower back pain and discomfort.  Take long warm baths too!  Hope you feel better...
Not sure if bath is a good idea, I heard to avoid them when pregnant.  
Unfortunatelly I don't have a solution, but just wanted to tell you I'm right there with you, except that my back is sore at the top together with my ribs.  I can't sit stand or lay in one spot for too long.  Now that babies are getting bit, at night they press on my ribs and I wake up eery 2 hours in pain.
Hmmm, lets see, I would recommend toothpaste...lol.  (inside joke between carp and I for those of you that read this and think I have lost my mind).  I think warm baths are ok, just not hot ones.  I wish I could help you my friend.....but I do wish you well, and hope the discomfort goes away.

Take good care.
I will keep an eye on this post!!!! My back has been killing me for weeks. I have no cure or Icould be more helpful. The only cure I have for any of our issues is giving birth. Unfortunately thats not whatany of us really want to hear.

Good Luck!
HI i know exactly how you feel ive had the same thing and i had it for 4 weeks. I could not sleep and couldn't get comfy at all. It was driving me mad because i had it constant.  The only thing i found to ease it was my partner massaging me and using an hot water bottle. I hope this helps sweety. xxx