Swollen gland under arm...please help
I'm 17 weeks of pregnant and i have swollen gland under arm over 3 months.Ít's getting painful and not comfortable for me while im sleeping.Is it a normal? i'm 41 years old now.20 years ago i had my first child and i breastfed him until 1 years old, then i used ice cubes on my breast for dry up my milk. After 8 years i had my second child.In that time 1 month before my due i had swollen gland under arm as well.Unfortunatly  there wasn't  milk enough to feed my son.This time i had swollen gland i had very early which is 2 months of my pregnancy.Please help me! What should i do? I want to breastfeed this baby as well.i do know how important to breastfeed the baby.And i hope you can help me.
Is in in your arm pit?  I found a lump in my arm pit a little over a year ago.  I had a mammogram and saw a breast cancer surgeon.  He biopsied it and it came back as a benign fibroadenoma.  I have it monitored about every six months, however, I was scheduled to have it checked and possibly removed last month, but I was pregnant and cancelled the appointment.  Unfortunately, I had a miscarriage.  But, it was really sore when I was pregnant.  The hormones can make these tumors grow and be sore.  Now, that my hormones are dropping and I have lost all of my pregnancy symptoms, it isn't as sore.
Ur milk ducts can extend under your arms.  Mention it to ur dr and they will monitor it.  I had this during pregnancy number 3.  It turned out to be nothing and went away after birth.
I agree with the others.  It is probably nothing to be concerned about, but any lump at any time should be reported to your Dr.  All the best to you!